Chapter 1 (Really Sorry)

Man, it's been way too long.

———

It was around the middle of the night when Alora was with two other Trolls, Echo and Delta, to see what was the black thing near the beach. From atop of the mountain on their way back home from daily patrol for predators, Delta spotted something and they decided to check it out. From under the shadows, they hid and observed what laid in front of them.

There were one of different kinds of trolls, expect for Remix and Mixed, and two pop trolls instead of one. Alora was the first to take a step closer and slowly approached the rock troll laying on the ground. She had a sharp rock stabbing her ankle and looked unconscious, same with the other trolls."They look like they came from that black thing and crashed against one of the spikes." Echo said. Alora stood up."Maybe. We'll ask them when they wake up." She said. She picked up the rock troll and put them onto her back before picking up the classical with another arm. Delta and Echo carried the two pop trolls and they started heading back to their home.

In The Morning

Dawn approached the horizon and Alora woke everyone except for Echo and Delta up for another day. As for the guests, she wasn't happy with Barb around and had questions, though the pop and classical trolls were..... acceptable, but still kinda unsure about them. The pink one woke up and immediately started singing, but Alora put a hand on her mouth and shut her up."I'd much rather you not right now. Wait until the other three are awake and we'll get started with the questions." She said. The pop troll didn't shut up entirely, though.

"Oh, you have a tail! That's pretty cool!" She said a bit loudly."Yes, yes it is. I'm the leader of the Mixed Tribe, and this island belongs to us and another tribe. Now if you don't mind, I have other matters to attend to, but I'll be back soon." Alora said. She left without another word and a few mixed trolls followed her out the door. When the pop troll tried to follow, she opened the door to see that they were in a massive, frozen cave. No wonder it was so cold! The rocks were smoothed down into stairs, and it actually looked pretty cool, but it was too cold.

She went back inside and under the blanket she woke up with, but heard two familiar groans."Good morning, Branch and Barb!" She said loudly. They both jumped and Barb growled a bit to intimidate whatever scared her, but quickly stopped when she realized how freezing it was."Mother of music! It's freezing!" She said."Language, Barb! Does anyone know where we are?" Branch asked."Oh! I woke up and there was a tall troll with a wolf tail! She said to wait until you all wake up to ask questions." Poppy replied. As if on cue, Trollzart woke up because of Barb's yelling."Oh, my! It is quite cold! We should thank whoever gave us these blankets." He said.

"That would be me." A familiar voice said. Alora walked in again and had a notebook and pencil with her as Delta and Echo followed."And there's no need to thank me." She continued. Echo then spoke."We didn't want you to freeze to death before our leader had the chance to ask you our questions." They sat down on a leather couch."If you don't mind that is. You did just wake up, but we also want information before we can confirm a few things since you did show up on our island without warning." Delta finished.

"I'm fine with that, but we should introduce ourselves! I'm Poppy, and this is Branch, Barb, and Trollzart. What about you?" Poppy asked. Alora wrote a few things down before replying."I'm Alora." She said."I'm Echo, and this is Delta. We're kind of like second in command and bodyguards, too. Alora's our leader and we're mostly called the Mixed trolls, but our original name was actually the Night Wolves. We still call ourselves the Night Wolves, of course." Echo said.

"Okay, so names are out of the way. Let's move onto more serious questions. The second and third question is how you got here and what your motive is." Alora said."Motive?" Poppy was confused and tilted her head a bit. Branch walked up to her while using the blanket as a cloak just as she was."She's asking for what our target is. A friend of ours wanted us to meet his girlfriend and we had to travel underwater, but we got caught up in a storm and hit a big rock. Next thing we knew, we were in this place." He explained. Alora wrote it down and Barb was shaking a bit. Looks like the blanket wasn't really enough to stop it. She didn't really wear normal clothes, after all. Echo tapped Alora's shoulder after she stopped writing and looked at Barb, and then back at Alora, asking if he could help.

Alora nodded and he stood up to grab another blanket. He put it on top of Barb, who soon stopped shaking."Thanks, man." She said. The three wolf-like trolls seemed a bit shocked and Echo muttered a "your welcome" before sitting back down with Alora. He and Delta sat on both sides of her."Okay. Is there anything else you're after here?" Alora asked."Just a way to get back home. It's so cold! How do you live with this, dude?" Barb asked. Alora wrote down more before standing up again, followed by the two other trolls with her."We're built to survive the cold. If you really aren't here for any trouble, then I'll consider helping you get back, but for now I'll look into getting you some clothes that'll help you four out. Tiny and red over there look like they might pass out the second the blankets come off." She finished before closing the door.

"They seem nice." Poppy said."I don't know, Poppy. They seem a little dangerous." Branch said. Poppy turned to him with that expression she'd have when she tried to make a point."Branch, you heard them. This is their island, and we're unannounced guests! It only makes sense that they would ask us these questions. Besides, despite having us here without any warning, they were still generous enough to give us these blankets and even gave Barb an extra! They didn't have to do that, but they did! They could've left us wherever they found us and we probably would've been eaten! I know it's a little hard to take it in, but let's try to be nice just like they are, okay?" She said. Branch sighed."Okay. I'll try." He said. Poppy hugged him and smiled. Alora, Echo, and Delta walked in, along with another troll.

"Seriously, how are you able to even be barefoot right now?!" Barb asked.