Never Have I Ever WHAT?!

"Never have I ever..."

Class 3-A's annual Christmas party is settling down. They started the event in their first year and kept doing it with the only difference being they actually aren't celebrating during Christmas. The Christmas party, now, is a week before Christmas because the U.A. students are allowed to go home for a week during Christmas and most of them do go back home. They still wanted to celebrate the holiday together and give each other presents hence the annual party.

The class has eaten and opened their presents, randomly with strings, so the last few hours have been dedicated to playing all kinds of fun games. The mario kart competition, with Katsuki as its three-time champion, was first, followed by an hour of chaotic Truth or Dare. The amount of weird concoctions some people had to drink or eat was unforgettable, details some people would've liked to not know-

("Why did you ask if Mina's acid could be used as lube?" Jiro, repulsed, asked Kaminari.

He raised his hands in defense, "I've been wondering about that for a while now!"

"You're so disgusting.")

-and sights people would rather not see

("GAHHHHH!"

"Oldladyinaswimsuitoldladyinaswimsuitoldladyinaswimsuitoldladyinaswimsuit-"

"BLEACH! I NEED BLEACH!!!"

"How can I unsee something? Hey, Yaomomo, could you tell me how?"

"Why the heck would you have a photo like that Shinsou?!"

"Do you really want to know?").

Regardless, Class 3-A had tons of fun in the whirlwind that was 3rd year of U.A. Never have I ever, the last game they would be playing, it was nearing midnight after all, only started for about 10 minutes and people have already drank more than 2 shot glasses of milk. No alcohol or shots because they were underaged, Iida put his foot down on that.

"... had sex!" Mina, wanting juicy details from her classmates, finishes. No one, other than Mina (she sacrificed a shot to sate her curiosity) takes a drink at first, but slowly and surely, people started to take their shots, some nonchalantly and some blushing with embarrassment.

Sato and Shoji were after Mina. A little unexpected but they both had done it during a short term relationship. Uraraka and Hagakure are all a little recent with their sexual endeavors if the blushing faces of Iida and Ojiro, also taking their shots, didn't make it obvious enough. Kirishima, Mina grinning at him, gulps his milk with pride. Uraraka, the next person to go, was about to say her piece when she watches Midoriya take a drink.

"Deku-kun?!"

He almost chokes when she says his name. Now everyone was looking at him with gaping faces. Then, seemingly stealing the spotlight, Bakugou also takes a shot. They all focus on him when Kirishima exclaims, "Bakubro, you too?!"

"Why are you so surprised for dipshit?" Bakugou nonchalantly asked. He slumps back onto the couch behind him, relaxing onto it, not caring for the stares and gaping mouths directed towards him. He doesn't miss Deku's blushing face growing darker by the second.

Kirishima stumbles at his response, "Well- I. It's just-"

"- you've never been interested in girls before!" Sero finishes for him. Kirishima nods at the statement in agreement.

Bakugou scoffs, "Who said it was with a girl?" Once again, the class is shocked into silence. Deku is still silently fuming, close to overheating actually, in his seat.

"Bakugou you're gay?" Shinsou courageously asks the question everyone has on their mind. It wasn't that being gay was a stigma within the class. Shoji was gay along with other people in the class being part of the LGBTQ+ community. It was surprising because they all thought he was asexual. With many underclassmen chasing for him, boys and girls alike, he paid attention to none of them, so it was a safe assumption.