so will you

Im walking to sunnyside trailer park with Fangs and. Its really akward. "Y/n I have to ask you something. I know you havent had time to talk but i really need you to answer this question. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said looking at me. " What fangs really???" I said in shock. " YEa" Fangs said rubbing the back of his head. "So will you?" He asked again. "Of course I will" I said hugging him around the neck. " So you are my boyfriend?" I asked looking up at him with my arms still around his neck. "Yes princess" he said. I leaned in pressing my lips against his soft warm lips. He kissed me back. When I leaned away he smiled. His smile melts my heart by the way. But anyways. He smiled causing me to blush.

I was at home when Archie came in my room unannounced. "Get out of my room Arch." I said before I realized that he was home. " Rude." He said I rain up to him and hugged him. "Your back" I said. "Yeah I wasn't gone that long n/n " he said chuckling. "Wanna go to pop's?" He asked. "Sure let's go" I said sitting up from my bed where I was laying down. We walked into pops and saw Jughead in our usual booth. "Hey Jughead." I said sitting down across from him. "Hey" he said "I'm dating Fangs." I said attempting to start a conversation. "Oh" Jughead said. He looked sad."jug what's wrong?" I asked him. Archie walked away when he saw Veronica. "It's nothing. You wouldn't understand." He said taking a drink of his black coffee.