D-Don't

"You're not getting out of here" Karma whispered into your ear before he pinned you onto the side of the table. He pressed himself onto your back, your breasts began to be compressed towards the surface of the table, this caused a slight moan to escape your mouth. "I won't let you go, 'cause I'm damned sure your going to run away again." He huskily said into your ear, you felt him nibbling on your ear, earning another moan from you. However, despite the pleasure you were feeling, you tried to hold back the lewd sounds that we're escaping your mouth, knowing fully well that there were others sleeping outside these walls.

One of his hands snaked it's way down your body before reaching your thighs and then beginning to stroke your clit, which was still fully clothed by your underwear . It sent wavering pleasure down your spine causing you to arch your back as he continued his actions.

"K-Karma," You uttered, a content hum left his lips, "You b-bastard, no s-sense of mercy..." Before your vision moved to only see his eyes, you saw him place a visible smirk on his face. You lips were connected and he attempted to search your entire mouth with his tongue. He failed as you were fighting back. You heard him growl and the next thing you knew he had finished searching every crevasses of your mouth. You both parted ways as he smirked.

"No sense of mercy huh?" He whispered in your ear, placing a gentle kiss on your bare shoulder.

"From The looks of your face and your body language, you seem to be enjoying it." Karma said, his hands began unhooking your bra, once he finished he threw it across the room instantly cupping them with his hands and squeezed them thoroughly, earning a loud series of moans escape your mouth. Your moans turned muffled as he had placed his hand over your mouth. He trailed kisses down from your bare male to your torso, making you shiver from the contact.

Wasting no time, he flipped you on the table, making you face him and his golden lust-filled eyes. You scanned his upper body and your eyes met his feint six pack. Karma smirked as he lunged himself towards your breasts, taking one with his hand and the other with him mouth. He sucked down on your nipple while his hand worked on your breast, squeezing and moulding as it sent even more sparks of pleasure down your spine.

"A-Ahh~." You moaned and arched your back to the pleasurable feeling.

After a few minutes, he began to leave gentle kisses trailing from your chest to your abdomen. Karma stared at you and your lovely eyes, moving onto noticing your crimson tainted cheeks, he melted at the sight. God, you looked beautiful under his gaze. He slowly discarded your soaked underwear, your one last piece of fabric that he let drop into the floor.

-

Laying on the messed up bedsheets with your nail marks on his back he whispered into your ear, 

"I know you enjoyed it."