5.fan meeting

*CHAN'S POV**

Today is our fan meeting, and Bok.bok is going to be there. I really want to know how he looks. I'm sure he's cute and small just like Felix. Ugh, I don't get it. I think I like Bok.bok, but I love Felix. I don't really get it anymore.

"Are you guys ready for the fan meeting?" I ask.

"Yeah, me and my daddy are ready :3," Han replies.

"Me and my cute puppy are ready too," Hyunjin chimes in.

"I'm super ready," Changbin adds.

"Ready :)" says I.N.

"Where is Lixie?" I inquire.

"He is in his room doing his makeup," Han answers.

"I can go call him if you want," Changbin offers.

"No!! I'll go. You guys go in the car," I decided.

**Third Person**

Chan enters Felix's room and sees him covering his freckles.

"Hey, Bokki, why are you covering your beautiful freckles?" Chan asks.

"Hey, Channie. Well, I'm scared that Stays won't like them," Felix admits.

"Bokki, everything about you is beautiful and perfect," Chan reassured him.

Felix blushes at Chan's beautiful words.

**Chan's POV**

I really wanted to kiss him, but I was scared he would hate me after, so I just didn't do it.

"Are you done, Bokki?" Chan asks.

"Yes," Felix replies.

"Okay, let's go. The others are waiting for us."

Me and Felix arrive in the car after 35 minutes. When we arrived, the whole room was full of our baby Stays. It was beautiful.

"Good day, everyone. We are Stray Kids," we greet them.

**CHAN'S POV**

After our greeting, the fan meeting began. It was an exhilarating experience seeing all the fans' excitement and love for us. Throughout the event, I couldn't help but steal glances at Felix, admiring how he interacted with the fans, his genuine smile lighting up the room.

As the fan meeting came to a close, I found myself lost in my thoughts. Despite the lively atmosphere, my mind kept drifting back to Bok.bok and the upcoming meeting. I couldn't shake off the feeling of anticipation mixed with nervousness. What if meeting Bok.bok changed everything?

After bidding farewell to the fans, we made our way back home. The journey was filled with chatter and laughter among the members, but my mind was elsewhere, preoccupied with thoughts of Felix and Bok.bok.

Upon arriving home, I retreated to my room, unable to shake off the butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Tonight, everything will change.
-------------------------------------------------------

Im really bad at it 😑