[𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖘] build, when they're jealous

sorry for the super long wait! ive been super busy w/ university and havent had time to write lol. i hope u all enjoy though!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* SENTO KIRYU *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- i don't think sento is the type to be jealous? i know this is 'when they're jealous' but he's too level headed for that

- at best? he's pouty about it, but that's mostly because you're wasting time talking to some stranger when you could be talking to him!

- he's cocky about your relationship- you're extremely lucky to be dating the main character, and he doubts that you'll ditch him for some extra. he'll probably tease you about it afterwards, saying that you'd be stupid to leave such an amazing, smart guy like him for a stranger.

- if he sounds just a tiiiny bit clingy, try not to comment on it. just play along and reassure him that you'll stay by his side

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* RYUUGA BANJOU *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- it's ryuuga. he acts entirely based on his emotions, so it would be weirder for him to not be jealous over the most stupid things. 

- he trusts you, obviously, but he if someone is hitting on you he can't help but feel weird about it. 

- kasumi always had her admirers, it was something he struggled to deal with, and it's no different with you. he wants to act like it doesn't bother him but yknow. it does.

- he'll probably silently fume for a few moments, juggling whether or not its worth it to intervene in his head. obviously he comes to the conclusion that he has to interrupt before this bozo gets the idea that it's okay to just blatantly flirt with his s/o

- 'hah? you need something with them, punk?'

- you're like oh god. chances are you were handling this well on your own, but your weird ass boyfriend just had to interrupt.

- 'ryuuga it's okay, they just thought i was single-'

- and now hes angry that they thought someone like you would be single? as if you wouldn't be snatched up at the first opportunity possible- and he was the lucky guy!

- he's just getting angry for the sake of getting angry, so you'll have to drag him away so he doesn't start a fight. you appreciate the thought but you dont need your boxer bf getting arrested for murder (again)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* MISORA ISURUGI *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- misora's probably the most normal out of the build crew lol, so she has a natural level of jealousy but it's nothing serious