Chapter 11

A WEEK LATER........
Tianna POV
it's been a week and I been looking for shalisa everywhere and could not find her. I checked ever hotel except for one.

I pulled up, got out going into the front lobby. "Have a girl named shalisa came here" I said. He shook his head no

"What about Elise" I ask. He gave me the room number and ran find it.

I found it. That shit was all the way in the back got me running and shit. "Opened up the door Shalisa" I banged on the door.

She better open this door cause I been looking everywhere for her.

She opened the door. "Yes Tianna" she opened the door with her head down.

"Can I come in please" I ask. She stepped to the side

I really don't like her being in this hotel. "Yes Tianna" she said.

"Look I'm sorry for fighting you shalisa. I'm just not use to having people around and sista relationship, I don't like being lied to at all cause it broke the code of loyalty" I said. I explained more and more to her.

"Look I get it me either that's why I came down here to build some with you. What's the point of having a sista and not knowing her" she said.

"So can you come back with me I kinda miss having you around" I said. I really did cause sincere was getting on my nerves his iPhone home button booty ass.

"Before you go it's somebody you need to meet" she said. She left the room and came back with a man that look in his 40s.

But he look just like shalisa. I mean just ali-wait is that her daddy ? Is that my daddy ?

"This is our father. He can explain everything that happened" she said closing the door.
-
-
Sincere POV
Man I woke up and Tianna isn't beside me so I decided to call her but she didn't pick up. Oh well she'll call me back when she do mean while....

I'm finna take my ass down stairs where this lean at. I know what y'all thinking. Y he keep drinking this shit when he hurting his self ?

I don't know why I drink it. It take the shit that be on my mind. It all started when I was 19 when I started drinking it.

It so much shut happened in my life. Watching my brother die in front of my face, my mom passed away, my dad walked out, then grandma passed away, my uncle got shot over some false information.

It's been allot and the streets taught me that ain't no love in this shit but it is what it is.
-
-
Tianna POV
"So that's what happened" my dad said. He made it all make since.

My mom didn't tell him that she was pregnant with us but she got mad and gave us up to my grandma.

My grandma passed away and they took us in the system and it went from there. He said the day he moved to Japan was the day he found out my grandma passed.

But didn't know we was with her.

My mom is a snake ass bitch " okay yall I have to get back to Japan my flight is in 20 minutes" he said.

He gave us a hug and left. "Let's pack you up and put you in a condo" I said.

"You staying down here for good with me and we gone build the relationship you wanted" I said.
-
-
"SINCERE" I yelled out.

This nigga came around the corner think he a damn lizard. "Boy what the hell you been doing" I said.

I got shalisa in her own condo but I'll be over that hoe tonight though. I walked in the kitchen and seen all these cups and drink everywhere.

"Boy you been drinking that shit" and that's when he ran upstairs.

Ima clean this shit up and after these man we got to talk about this shit when he sober.

This shit had ice in it and it look like the drink was sticking to the ice. He need help mannn

I should lock him in a basement if this house got one cause ima help him even if it kills him. "Sincere" I yelled this boy a big ass child.

He came behind me kissing on my neck and rubbing my kitty threw my sweats. I was so into it but I had to stop. "Umm no sincere you have to stop drinking this" I said to him.

He just went to spazzing out throwing and breaking shit.

I'll be right back y'all.
____________________________________