Chapter 26

THE NEXT DAY......
Sincere POV
I got the drop on where they keeping my girl and after this I'm ordering a a black out on his family. "So how we gone do this cause this nigga bigmeat cause enough in our life" my sister said.

He the reason I don't have a mom and dad. Both of them took a charge for me and ended up dying in prison.

UNKNOWN NUMBER CALLING.....

"Nigga you got til 12am to come get this bitch with my money" he said hanging up.

Money what the fuck this nigga talm bout money. "This nigga talm bout money what he talm bout" I said.

"Well me and my girl had hit a lit on this house and to find out it was his house" my sister said. I start to punch her shit

"You dumb fuck why would you do that without knowing what area you in" I said.

She just put her head down.

I done taught her how to do this shit and she went out of hand with it. We just sitting outside house watching them.

I just want to air that bitch out but I drove off going to get these money and ima kill this pussy ass nigga.
-
-
Elise POV
"Thank you sir" I said to the police officer. I wanted in the house and seen my blood on the floor. I got the mop and bleach getting it up.

Can't believe I really die and came back.

It wasn't a good experience cause I could've stayed and not came back but it time for a change.

After I got the blood up I had thrown all the food out in the garbage. We got to move to another state or something man cause we can't keep doing this.

"Heyyy anybody here" I hear a male voice.

I looked down the hall and he didn't look familiar but he was fine ash.

"Umm I been over yesterday and the door was open so I closed it" he said but I couldn't stop staring at how fine he is.

"Hello ma'am" he said

"I'm sorry thank you"

"My name is Giovonni" he said smiling show me his pearly white teeth. Damn is I'm in heaven again cause damn he perfect.

"M-my name is Elise" I said smiling back. We just stopped there staring at each other.

I could do this all day. "Well umm I have to go I live right across the hall. It was nice to me you Elise" he said.

"You too giovonni" I said.

Damn he got a nice little booty on him.

I closed the door going back to cleaning and after that I'm packing cause we not staying here.

But where is tianna though ?
-
-
Tianna POV
I woke up and my throat was sore as hell.

"Hey bitch wake up"he said slapping me. I tired to say something back but I couldn't it was like my voice is gone.

I sucked dick before and throated it but what they did was unacceptable. It was so uncomfortable cause a old ass man came in to.

I felt so disgusted with myself.

"Oh they did that throat good you can't talk but he got til 12am or you dead" he said leaving the room again.

I haven't ate nothing and I feel so weak.

I have a weak stomach so if I don't eat even one day I get weak. Damn man I miss my sister bruh
-
-
12AM......
"Get up and come on bitch he's here" he said taking the rope off.

I grabbed me by my hair making me walk outside getting into a car then out a black bag over my head.
-
-
The car had stopped and I could see a big light ahead. "Come on he said grabbing my arm" he said grabbing arm.
-
-
Sincere POV
He got out the car with tianna grabbing her like that. "Boss I got a shot on him" my sniper man said.

"Hold" I told him.

"YOU GOT MY MONEY PUSSY" he yelled out. I walked into the light dropping the baby on the ground.

He pushed her making her walk my way. "It's okay tianna I got you" I told her then that's when she feel down.

"Pick her up and put her in the car" I said. He stepped up to me and I punched him.

"Take the shots" I said and bullets hit every last one of them.

Told that nigga I don't talk Ima get him gone quick and simple.

"Make sure y'all set the bodies on fire. I'm finna head to the hospital" I said.

I have to take her to the hospital cause they could've did anything to her.

And if they did I'm not sparing they family
____________________________________