5

A/N: just to clear any confusion, Eli is pronounced like Ellie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘸, 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦:

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴,

𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘐 𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥,

𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦.

-- 𝓟𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓻𝓾𝓭𝓪

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Liz's POV*

As he pulled back to look at me, the same care as last night shone in his eyes mixed with a look of affection and I couldn't help the smile that pulled at the corners of my mouth as my cheeks warmed. I had meant everything I had said. Apart from the nightmare, I had the best night sleep in my life with the most beautiful dream.

Aro and I were standing in the most beautiful garden with the sun glittering on our skin while we laughed at an older boy with Aro's hair color, Alec I think, chasing after an older blonde girl, maybe the same blonde girl from before, and a little girl, maybe four or five years old, that had the same dark hair as the boy and my mate. The older two's skin looked much like ours while the younger girls looked normal, but she was keeping up with their speed.

"Darling, it's almost time for them to eat. Maybe we should head back in for now?" I sighed as he spoke between kisses left on my neck. Smiling as I leaned back into his embrace, all I could do was nod. "Alec, Aurora Jane, Delilah Rose! It's time to go in for now."

"Five more minutes, please mother?" The blonde girl pleaded with me making Aro laugh against my skin.

"Only five minutes, then it's time to go. Okay?" She grinned at me while I smiled before they returned to the game they were playing.

"Tesoro?" Aro murmured and I turned slightly in his hold.

"Yes, mio re?" I smirked as his eyes darkened at the pet name before he pulled me closer to him.

"There are children present, amore." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Tesoro, I can never thank you enough for the wonderful family that you have given me. After Alec and Jane, I never thought I would get to experience the joys of having any more children, and yet you have already given me our little Delilah with another one on the way." He laid a hand on my swollen belly as he kissed me. "I don't know what I ever could have possibly done to have been given someone like you as my mate. My angel on Earth, how you have blessed me so."