Chapter 9

Hi guys. Uhmm this part I kinda invent new family of Brace. So.. Hope you don't mind=)

/Brace PoV/

"Brace!" Nash shouted. I ignore him for the 15'th time. His been calling me for 15'th time and i don't know why he keep on calling me.

"Brace if you are mad at me just tell it." Nash told. I faced him and just smile at him. I don't want to talk to everyone i just want to see my twin sister.

"Look Brace, we can't help you to your problem if you keep on ignoring us and not talking to us." John said to me as he path's my left shoulder.

"We are here to help you." Grea add.

"Diba nga tropa tayo? At ang mag trotropa ay nag tutulungan." Nash said.

"Kung ang problema mo ay yung gusto mong mahanap yung kakambal mo, tutulungan ka namin." Joaquin said.

That's my friends. They are always by my side whenever i have problems. I look at them and smile.

"Are you sure you will help me find her?" I finally ask.

"Yah! But first tell us what happend, why your twin have gone?" Nash ask.

"It's because when we are four  my grandma have a fight with my father. And umabot sa point na ayaw na ng lola ko sa dad ko. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang pinagaawayan nila. You know cuz i'm just only four and i only do is play and play! And one night two stranger barge in our house and took my twin sister. My mom felt something and she go out side of thire room and since the kidnappers saw her they killed her. Dad saw the two kidnappers with my twin sister. He followed them. And saw my grandma with the two kidnappers entering a car. And from that point we never saw my twin sister." I explain.

"..... how did you know that you have a twin sister?" Nash ask.

"Well it's because pictures, and from the heart." I answer.

"Ok. Since we now know what happen to your sister. How can we find her?" Jouquin ask.

"Yah! How can we find her? Do you know where is your grandma?" John add.

"I... I don't know where my grandma.." I answerd.

"How can we find your twin sister if you don't know where is your grandma." Grea said.

Grea is right. How can i find my sister if i don't know where is grandma. Where is her location or something...

...

HI GUYS!! SORRY IF I'M UPDATING TOO SLOW. BECAUSE OF THE SCHOOL WORK. BUT HEY IT'S SUMMER SO I CAN UPDATE. I'VE READ YOUR COMMENT SO HERE I'VE UPDATED. WELL I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ONE MORE TODAY FOR "PAMBAWE" SAINYO=)