1

Huhuhu

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

3rd Person POV

Screams were heard throughout the whole arena. On the middle was two women blasting their magic on each other.

The pink-haired girl's right arm was surrounded with sparks of lightning, her closed fist successfully hitting the other girl's left cheek as her body flew straight to the wall.

THUD

Aggressive panting and the buzzing of electricity from the pink-haired girl filled the silence surrounding the arena. The messy haired brunette sitting on the other side was filled with cuts and a purple bruise on her cheek was visible.

The pink-haired girl almost looks the same but less messy. Bits of electricity was still seen surrounding her body.

"AND THE WINNER IS—"

"MINATOZAKI SANAAAAAA!!!!!" Three girls in pajamas let out an ear-splitting squeal inside a room while sitting on the top of a carpet laying on the floor with the middle girl with dark hair in low ponytail holding an iPad. A girl on the top of the bed— wearing a simple oversized white t-shirt and black loose pants— reading a book beside them covered her ears and closed her eyes instinctively, causing the book falling and close on her lap.

She lets out a sigh as her hands slowly uncovers her ears, "And why DO YOU THREE NEED TO FUCKING SHOUT!? I LOST MY PAGE!'' 

The three girls ignored her and continued to gush over something on the iPad's screen. The girl scoffs at the sight and grabs a pillow next to her before throwing it on them— on the iPad to be exact.

The three girls looked at her with frowning faces, "HEY Y/N DO YOU NEED TO DO THAT?" The girl, who's wearing a pair of pink pajamas, holding the iPad yelled.

"Oh shut the fuck up Sakura, you were literally all over the screen earlier, mInAtOzaKi sANa iS sO cUtE uWu!" She mocked the way how Sakura simps, making all the girls except Sakura inside the room burst out laughing. Sakura grabs the pillow that was thrown by Y/n earlier and threw it back at her.

The latter laughed and caught the pillow, putting it aside, "What's so good about that webtoon anyway?" She grabs the book and opens it, flipping through the pages. One of the girl— wearing a pair of black pajamas— with the same hair color as Sakura lets out an offended gasp. 

Before she can let out a word, Y/n glanced at her with a glare, ''I am genuinely asking, Aeri.'' She then looks back at her book. 

Aeri cursed under her breath, ''Whatever. Anyways, you should just read it if you're that curious,''

''You know that I don—''

''Don't want to touch the world of the internet and I am not fond of internet people, yeah we get it.'' A brunette named Kazuha rolls her eyes, ''Did we not prove you wrong? Not all internet people are fucking crazies.'' 

''After seeing your actions earlier, I beg to differ.'' A chuckle came out of Y/n's lips when she felt three pairs of eyes glaring at her right temple.

''To answer your question earlier, it is because the plot is very fucking amazing. I don't understand how it was named ''Magic Academy'' when the author could've named better. But it doesn't matter since it's a great manhwa.'' A smile appears on Sakura's lips as she stares at the iPad screen. 

''And the author is the great JO IN-SUNG. I am not sure if you know him though.'' Y/n's hand stops flipping the paper to the next page of the book, stoned at Kazuha's statement. The latter squinted her eyes at her actions.