❁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1❁

As you stayed up really late trying to check if the game was fine and dint have any bugs. It was finally time, the time that you hit that launch button. As you pressed it your eyes went full awake mode. Waiting 30 minutes felt like a whole hour. Checking your phone every two seconds and everytime you hear something pass by. You finally hear your phone vibrate you check as fast as you could and see that it was from your friend Nintendo. "Finaly about time."

From: xxxx-Nintendo-xxxx

Ty Y/N your ad for your new game The Awakening Of Zelda Special Edition is now unploaded you can find your game at local stores and on nintendo eShop.

For more information about the game click the link down below.

Jumping up and down in excitement, you quickly hurry to your bathroom and shower. As you finish your shower you quickly dry off and run to your room you look at your closet and pick out a (fav color) jacket and some blue Jean's. You get out of your room and run down your stairs quickly toasting some bread as you put on some shoes and head to the door to ensure your product is being displayed as requested by marketing.

You are 5 blocks away from the local game shop as you spotted a black haired with ombre highlights is a teenage boy with a Nintendo on his hand. When you get to the shop you notice the black and ombre haired boy looking through the display that was selling, the newest version of your work. Of course a sense of pride filled you as you made a way to poke questions at him.

"I heard that the newest version utilizes some of the newest technology. Its supposed to have some real cutting edge animations and details." The boy barely spares a glance in your direction "Eh," he responded non-nonchalantly. You scrunch your brows in confusion, "What? You're not interested?" "No"
His quick dismissal of your game irked you. You put in a lot of hours, sweat, blood and tears into that game.

Lots of money and ideas where invested into it. "If you're not interested in it, then why are you looking through this section?" You asked. "I was trying to see if they have the original one. The first edition."

You blinked quickly as you began to understand, "So you like the game, but your looking for the original edition." He shifted his eyes lazily in your direction but perked up when they met yours.

𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ♡ Well My name is Kiki go check out my friend and the person that helped me with this fan fic blmartini please comment if you liked it see you guys at sunday.♡