A New Beginning

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

Last night, I had so much fun knowing the celebrities. They were not that bad at all. I thought that they’ll be rude but I was wrong.

I woke up by morning and it was nine. As I got in to the bathroom to take a bath, someone knocked on my bedroom’s door outside.

“Who is it?!” I shouted for the person to hear me.

“My lady, Lady Rhiyou and Lady Sakura are downstairs,” it was John who was outside of my bedroom.

“I’ll go down there. Let me just prepare myself,” I said and he closed the door.

After preparing, I went down stairs to greet the two of them.

“Good morning,” they said in cue and they were smiling.

“Good morning,” I greeted as well.

“So tell us who became your ideal-best friend?” Sakura asked.

“I don’t know yet but I’m thinking Minho,” I said. “How about you guys?”

“For me it’s Taemin,” Rhiyou said.

“I think it’ll be Leeteuk oppa,” Sakura said.

We continued our conversation and stopped when someone knocked on the door. As we all turned around, I smiled and stood up naturally on my seat.

“Mr. Sijan! It’s so nice to meet you again,” I said as I walked towards him and hugged him.

“You too Beatrice,” he hugged me back.

As we both broke the hug, he looked at Rhiyou and Sakura sitting on the couch.

“Good morning sir,” they greeted.

“Are they the girls you’re telling me?” he asked and I nodded.

“Yes sir. Their voices weren’t that good but if they will be trained, their voices will be good and pleasing to hear,” I said.

“Can you sing for me first before we start the vocalization?” Mr. Sijan asked Rhiyou and Sakura.

They sang their favorite songs but Mr. Sijan wasn’t pleased with their voices. They started the vocalization when Mr. Sijan made them stopped. I was there listening to them.

This will be the start of a new journey for all of us, not just as friends but as a team as well.

Hours passed and they all went home to prepare for school. I wore my clothes for school and took my bag. I went out of the house after eating my dinner. I hopped in to the family’s car and went to the school.

I saw some of the celebrities walking at the side of the road.

“Can you pull over, please,” I said and the driver pulled over.

As we got closer to them, I pulled down the window by its handle.

“Wanna ride?” I asked them and they smiled at me.

“Nae…” Taemin said.

It was the SHINee members who I saw and they went in to the car.

“Are you always going to school using this?” Onew oppa asked.

“Nae oppa waeyo?” I asked.

“You’re really rich aren’t you?” Jonghyun oppa asked.

“Not really. It doesn’t matter for me if I’m wealthy or not,” I said in a low tone.