Flipqy

Petunias POV

I'm so happy with my new friend, she's always so optimistic yet I feel like this could be her downfall in certain situations. I' slightly worried since she seems to have become kinda close to Flippy and I don't think she knows yet. I just don't want her to get hurt, physically or mentaly. I want to tell her about Flipqy, but I can't bring myself to do it.

*sigh*

Flaky worriedly looked up at me, "Whats up? You seem down."

"Oh uh... nothing," I have to tell her sometime.

Flaky replied, "If theres anything you want to talk about know I'm always going to be here for you.

Why dose such a good person have to get put in a situation like this!?

Flippys POV

Argh ever since that new girl came I have got this feeling like I'm just gonna fall apart! Why is she doing this to me? Hey isn't that her other there? Without thinking I run over, waving. Oh crap! She got scared, she's shaking!

"Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to see how your doing." I hurriedly say whilst blushing hard.

"N-no no I'm sorry, I'm doing good thank you," She stopped shaking so much, but her face was now matching her hair she was blushing so much.

Oh god Petunia is here too, I hope she was getting the wrong idea about me and Flaky, although I would like... NO no I meant no!

"Hey Flipp, wanna let your old friend come out and play?"

Flakys POV

Flippys Shaking! Was it cause of how I acted? I hope not.

"I-I I have to go!" Flippys hurriedly said whilst backing up, away from me...