Shield 1

Austin is sitting on the park, relaxing while petting Bloody bunny on his lap which she is purring and enjoying his pets.

Austin: enjoying our time off Bloody?

Bloody purred happily loving his touch onto her fur and smiled.

Bloody: yeah, very much. (purr)

Austin: (clank chuckle) you clingy bunny,  wait ...why are you purring? Your a rabbit.

Bloody: I just love your pets.

Austin: okay I still don't get why you purring, you do know is more huggable in your human form so you can have like the whole thing of my body and not just a single part.

Bloody: don't tempt me of giving my virginity~.

Austin: what? Okay now your just a tease, you know what? I'm heading out to the library.

Bloody: can i come with?

Austin: as long you wont freak anyone out.

she then climbed up to his scarf and wants into it as the scarf ruffles a little making him sigh.

Austin: it work for you but it's gotta stop, my clothes ain't a ride.

He then teleported into the library, he go check out of any books at the shelfs to try to find he hasn't read before.

Austin: no, no, no, no , read it already, read that , and that , and that one as well.

as he is looking though the bookshelves one of the top shelved books fell over from the look and put back, it feel but he catches it without looking and expects the book. it's a pure red and old looking book with the saying 'the four holy weapons and the dragon'.

 it's a pure red and old looking book with the saying 'the four holy weapons and the dragon'

Austin: 4 holy weapons and a dragon huh? Hmm let's see.

he opens the book and starts reading though it, it tells him a story of a kingdom being threatened by the waves of catasphafy, telling him that each hero holds a weapon, a sword, a spear, a bow, and a shield. he turns the pages until he saw a page that interest him, the dragon hero is the most powerful and skilled hero the world never knew, able to command other dragons, summon mysterious creatures, heroes and monsters.

Austin: not bad, (saw a picture of a princess) better be cautious of this one, this is more of a manual then a story.

Then the next page of a bad princess.

Austin: hmph, this princess sounds like a bitch, alright let see what next, the sword hero has the skill  of swift slash attacks, the spear is piercing attacks, bow long range attacks, shield defense and healing, any idiot can make a weapon out of anything, you just need to use your imagination.

He flip the page to the dragon page and it's blank.

Austin: blank? Weird-

Then the pages start to flip on it's own as the book start's glowing.