𝐼𝓉'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎 ღ

Side note: the photo is from the song and that is where I got the inspiration for this story.

V!S x V!S

V!S: Deku    V!S: Bakugo

Angst 

Other ships in this one-shot:

>Shigdabi

>slight Kiribaku

Anyway, let the story begin!

One one's POV

Deku and Bakugo were chilling on the couch bored not knowing what to do. They thought about going and messing with some kids by taking their candy or something. Their train of thought was ruined by a scream. Not high pitch scared. A low frustrated, more like a loud growl.
"Shig must be horny again," Bakugo said smirking looking at Deku who was beginning to laugh himself.
Shigaraki stomps into the room with a whiteboard and a stack of papers. Deku and Bakugo knew what was going on and got up.

Shigaraki was planning something.
When they arrived at the table they looked down the hall to see Dabi in the shadows of the hall. He had his head down and didn't notice the two boys looking at him trying to get a better look. Dabi finally looks up and the look in his eyes is so mixed with emotion it was hard for the two boys to know what Dabi was feeling. Dabi wasn't really one to show emotion and vulnerability so this was new to the two younger boys. Shigaraki on the other hand had seen this many times. And he knew very well what was wrong. Shigaraki looked back at the hallway where he came from seeing Dabi still standing in the doorway with that look in his eyes.
"Come here," he said motioning Dabi to come to him. Dabi slowly made his way over to the smaller boy. As he got closer Bakugo and Deku could see the red hand mark across his face.

'Did Shigaraki slap Dabi?!' Both boys thought. They looked each other in the eyes. They had never seen or heard that Shig ever laid a hand on Dabi in a way to hurt him.
Dabi stood in front of Shigaraki looking down at his feet. He looked as though he could cry. Shigaraki saw this and felt a bit bad...
"D-Dabi," Shig stutters. "I-..." Shig looked like he was going to cry also. "Go get the others, ill be back. Shig turned and before anyone could say anything to stop him he left the building. Dabi looked hurt. That was the clearest emotion. Pain...

Deku walked over and put a hand on Dabi's shoulder.
"What happened between you two?" he asked solemnly. Dabi didn't answer the question and turned around.
"Dabi?! You didn't answer me!" Deku was yelling. Bakugo was loosing his patience with Dabi for ignoring Izuku. (Btw no they are not dating, yet....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )}

"Oi! The nerd was talking to you!" Bakugo growled and the burnt chicken nugget man.
Dabi stopped in the hallway entrance. He stood there for a second before turning around with an odd look on his face. He almost looked... insane... like he had utterly lost his mind!
"I'm getting the others before Shigaraki gets back and punishes me. And if you don't mind helping me, well if you don't I'll tell Tomura that you need punished." He smiled a sadistic smile. It sent shivers down the boy's backs. They had never seen Dabi like this and they had been there for almost 6 months. And in that time, since the boys started getting closer, Dabi always called Shigaraki by Tomura unless something was wrong.

Bakugo's POV

When Dabi looked back at us and threatened me and Deku, I wanted to explode his face. I had been doing everything I could to make sure that Shigaraki wouldn't punish Deku. Within the first month of us being here I had been punished by Shigaraki.