Iida X Todoroki🐺

Okay, so this story is gonna be a bit different. It's not a true story, it's a plotline I had planned but I don't want to take the time and go rewrite it all as a real story because its a lot. So is what it is.

Omega verse

they were top villains, but Todoroki ended up getting pregnant.  it was risky.  his body wasn't stable enough to form another life inside of him.  let alone his mental health with the shit he's been through.  he is scared he is going to be like is father.  he promised he would never have kids and thought him, and Iida agreed and were on the same page about it especially with them being villains and not having a proper life to support a child. 

Todoroki's life is threatened many times.  he ends up having to stay home when he finds out he is pregnant because Iida talked him into trusting him and having the child best to his abilities.  but if the child cost his life, he would choose his husband over the child.  Todoroki attempted his life a few times, but ended up being more times than they ran into complications with his body and the baby.  he ended up making it and giving birth to a baby girl. 

Todoroki hates being cooped up in the house all that time and wanted back out on the streets being a villain almost forgetting that he just gave birth to their daughter.  Iida insisted he stay home to make sure he healed properly and to take care of the baby because she couldn't be alone.  so, he did.  for a few years.  But he still really missed being out on the streets causing trouble with his husband like he used to.  but he was in baby duty.  when their daughter was around 5, Iida decided he needed to train her in self-defense noticing Todoroki's skill and mindset were slipping from what it had been.  Iida trained his daughter for years making her easily better than he and Todoroki ever were possibly combined.

Todoroki found out that this had been going on behind his back for 12 years.  some nights that Iida said he was taking her to get ice cream he was taking her out into the streets with him.  She was amazing.  but Todoroki's motherly instincts kicked in along with something else.  Todoroki had been through hell to give birth to this girl and here Iida was just willing to make her into a weapon just like his father had to him.  throwing their daughter's life away.  he hated it.  he got in a really bad fight with Iida.  Iida said some things he shouldn't have like 

"I wish I never married you!" 

 "I wish we never met!" 

 "I wish I stayed on my own!" 

 "I wish I let you kill yourself any of the times you tried!"

  but really, he was talking about one specific time when they had first got together.  Todoroki always took the words said.  he never yelled anything of regrets back.  he yelled in defense but never said he regretted anything because he didn't.  he loves his family.  he would never regret them.  no matter how mad he got.

Todoroki had been going through a lot mentally being on his own for about 2 years.  him and Iida had been in the talking stage, but he wasn't telling Iida what was going on in his mind.  He attempted to take his life, but Iida saved him.  and now Iida was saying he wished he didn't.  Todoroki had gotten in many fights through the years.  especially when Todoroki was pregnant.  Iida had said many of the same things.  but both knew that Todoroki's attempts in his life were never something you threw into the fight as ammunition.  Todoroki's heart was shattered.  His eyes went even wider than they already had been.  Iida realized what he said and his mistake.  both began to cry as Iida tried to reach for Todoroki, but the younger ran away.  out the door into the night.

Iida went to apologize to their daughter for the noise and found her in the hallway, tears in her eyes...

"You regret having me...?"

Iida's eyes went wide.  The more he thought about it that is basically what he had said, but he would never regret his baby girl.  He never regretted meeting his husband or keeping him alive.  he was grateful.  he loves his family with all his heart.  he explained to his daughter, and she understood. 

"Give him time, he'll come back home when he's ready, I'm sure."

days, maybe weeks, possibly even a month later there was a knock on their door Iida went and looked to see who it was prepared for it to be the cops but to his surprise. it was his husband!  he flung the door open and hugged his husband sobbing.  Todoroki was caught a bit off guard.  He gently rubbed the man's hair soothing him. They went inside and talked a bit.  Todoroki had gone to a friend's house for a while to think things through.  his mental health was much better and hadn't attempted his life in a week or two.  The two smiled and talked.  Iida eventually felt his eyes drifting closed.  Todoroki brushed his hair with his fingers soothingly like he always did to help him sleep after a nightmare.  Iida had finally fallen asleep...

Todoroki felt tears threatening to fall.  Their daughter walked into the living room quietly knowing her father was asleep somewhere but not knowing where.  when she saw Todo, she was surprised.

"Oh- hi, hun."

"Hi, Pa.  Your... home?"

Todoroki sighed feeling tears fall from his face as he looked down at his husband.

"no... I'm leaving again soon.  I just needed to come by and get a few things..."  he pauses.  "Say a proper goodbye."

"Wait what?!  Papa?!"

"Shhhhh you'll wake up your father.  he's been through a lot, let him sleep. he needs it."

"Y-You're leaving us again...?"

Todoroki looked down.  he didn't want to leave.  this was his family.  he had moved in with his brother Touya aka villain Dabi.  they drank most nights.  Which was terrible for Todoroki's already terrible health.  Todoroki could feel that he might not have much longer if he didn't get help.  but he didn't want help.  he knew that this was what he needed to do.  he was a burden to his brother living under his and his husband's roof and eating their food.  he was a horrible husband most of all.  he burdened Iida the most.  He made him suffer by trying to make Iida keep Todoroki alive. They had a daughter, and he was a terrible papa to her.  he never took amazing care of her due to his health.  but he always told Iida he was okay and didn't need help or anything.  he should have.  he lied to Iida tonight.  he wasn't doing better.  he was doing worse.  attempting his life even more often in new ways.  ways he never had even thought of. but Touya or Shig always saved him.  he hates it.  he wanted to stop being a burden to the people around him.  he looked at his daughter with water streaming from his eyes.

"I'm sorry I wasn't a good papa my love."

his daughter was taken aback.

"Papa, you were amazing for everything that was affecting our lives.  with what we had and have, you were amazing.  I couldn't ask for a different papa.  and father couldn't ask for a better husband that he loves more."

"He doesn't love me.  He stayed with me to keep a stupid promise we made when we were teens.  it's not real.  not much of it.  you... you are real.  I love you and so does your father I know that.  you are the only good outcome of mine and his relationship at this point." 

two hearts were shattering as the words were said. Iida was still asleep not able to listen.  he was dreaming happily of them all being a happy family once again now that his husband was back and doing better.

Todoroki got up from the couch where he was sitting and went to hug his daughter.  it was the tightest hug they had ever had.  The young girl was trying to figure out a way to keep him there that wouldn't trigger the man.
she knew trapping the man would only cause him to freak out and attempt something dangerous.  but... alas nothing came to mind.  she drew a blank.  she had two choices. 

take the risk or let him go.