What kind of people are in this school =_='

Author's note:

Hey guys this is my very first comedy story EVER so I'm going to say sorry in advance if you don't really find it funny :P oh! And my characters are BASED on real people so enjoy :))

***

*bell rings

*students chatter as they walk in the classroom

*bam!

*students stop and turned their heads to where the sound is coming from, their class adviser at the same time homeroom teacher and physics teacher, Ms. Gomez.*

"Okay class, I'll give you 5 seconds to take your seats."

5

4

3

2

1

"Okay now settle down. I know you guys heard the news and all I can say it's true. Now I know you have a lot of questions going on in your mind right now. First of all, SHE will be you classmate from today onward."

*an uproar rose in class*

"Be quiet!"

"Finally someone new, at least I can see a face I haven't seen all my life plus I'm going to be classmates with her! <evil laugh> I won't be stuck with people I've seen since kinder."

A male shouted at the front of the class while raising his hands in the ceiling and thanking the world for a new face.

"Shut up Stewrat! You're not the only one who finds it tiring to look at these faces for approximately 8-9 years straight." A ponytailed black haired girl shouted from in front of the row

"Whatever the two of you!" a blond haired girl shouted from the back

"Hey guys stop it let's all drop the issue alright?" a guy with slightly messy hair said

"Yeah now I bet she would be smart considering the fact that she enrolled late." a guy with black with highlights of blue haired guy said.

"Ok now settle down, Mr. Uzbek take your seat and for the rest of you behave your selves." Ms. Gomez said.

"Now I suggest that I would be introducing her to all of you. Ms Stedler please come in."

A girl with brown-orange hair entered the room silently; she stared at the whole class with her bright brown eyes as she walked to the stage.

"Class this is Ms. Anne Stedler. She enrolled late due to her health but now she came back to school and decided to transfer here in our school. We all know that it's very late to accept students but Ms. Stedler has a special case, she was able to perfect the entrance exam."

All the students said wow all the same time and gave out their comments on how smart Anne could possibly be.

"Alright settle down."

The student with blue highlights in his hair raised his hand.

"What is it Angelo?"

"Ma'am if she's so smart does it mean our section is the pilot section?"

Once again everyone erupted into commotion because of what Angelo said.

"Angelo, that's so awesome!" Stewrat said.

"Yeah top one in the whole batch!" the guy with slightly messy hair said

"Christian, don't be so confident. The other sections may catch up in other feids." The ponytailed black hair girl said.