End of Day 1

-A.N.:

Yo~~~

how long has it been? super sorry for not updating for a super long time, been bc with school and all but now~~~~ im freeeeeee!!!!

no more exams and what not im gonna update more often now oh and please check out my other story The Perfect Child~~~ please and thank you for reading this story

and now i give to you FART~~~

*****************************************************************************************

After a super exhausting day in school ann headed for the Blue House.
Ann isn't tired because of school, school was nothing for her considering she was a super genius, but the thing that was challenging was her environment.

'I think I'll never get how things work around here or how people even are.

In her pervious school they don't have anything like the Blue House, mainly the blue house is an open garden with tables and chairs under a huge blue tent.

The Blue house is where students either study or wait for their rides, some students are being tutored there.

Ann sat on an empty table not too far nor near to the gate, she kept her eye on the gate not noticing Blaire was already sitting beside her.

"So what are we looking at?"
"U-um my r-ride." Ann stuttered.
"Oh! can I try to guess which ride is yours?" Blaire asked excitedly.
"Um, sure."
"Is it that one?" pointing at the red Kia
"No."
"How about that one?" now pointing at the yellow Honda sports car.
"No, and who does that here?" Ann giggled at the thought of driving a sports car to school.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, who drives something that awesome to school?"
"Popular Parents or kids who wanna show off."
"Thats kinda lame."

"Hey love birds! mind letting us join in your conversation?" May shouted at them.
"Love birds?"
"That's how their brains work."
"Hey Ann~~" Bell said as she forced her self to sit in between Blaire and Ann.
"How dare you Bell?!?" May faked acted betrayed.
"What?"
"I wanna sit beside her!"
"Well you could sit beside Blaire if you want."
"Ew no thanks I'd rather stand up."
"Hey! what does that supposed to mean?" Blaire said in a hurt tone.
"Nothing" May and Bell simultaneously said and looked away.

Seeing how crazy these people are Ann couldn't hold back her giggles.

"Ann." A voice from behind a black Sedan said
"Uh- Danny."

May,Blaire and Belle couldn't help not to look at each other, the three of the was thinking of the same thing:

'Danny?!?'

"Lets go. Dad's waiting in the car."
"Uh yeah I'm coming. Bye guys."
"Yeah, uh bye?"

Blaire was the only one who could say something while the rest of them just stood their and waved goodbye with their eyes stuck on Danny...

[in the car]

"You think I gave an awesome entrance to your friends?" Danny asked while poking Ann.
"Stop it Dan, and no I think not."
"Well i think I did an awesome job" Danny said smiling as he began to slouch and placed his hands behind his head.
"I hate you."
"Knock it of both of you, Ann, don't mind your brother you of all people should know how he acts." A middle aged looking man said while driving.
"Yes Dad." Both siblings said simultaneously.

A strange ringtone broke the silence.....

"Um hey Ann someone's calling...."

∑(゚Д゚) <-------------------------------------Ann's face

'please tell me i was just hearing things....'

"Oi Ann!!! Didnt you hear Yuta?"

'Crap! This is Blaire's voice....'

"Ann sweetheart do your dad a favor and answer your phone."
"Im currently looking for it..."

'Crap please that was it no more guys your gonna kill me with changing my ringtone....'

Pick it up!Pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!
Pick it up!Pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!Pick it up!

'Shoot! Now The annoying duo is chanting...'

"Awesome ring tone sis!"

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ <-------------------------------------Danny's face

"Shut it!"

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ <-------------------------------------Danny's face

I kept searching for my phone using the endless chanting of May and Bell

"Want help?"
"No."
"No." Danny mimicked.

'I love my brother but most of the time I just want to strangle him.'

"Found it!"
"Found it!" Danny mimicked again.

I couldn't help myself not to roll my eyes at Danny, annoyingly he did the same thing as I answered my phone.

"Hello?"

***************************************end**********************************************