Chapter 10

However, when the day comes to an end, they are starting their plan to kill Koro sensei, since it is the best time to kill him without anyone knowing, but they failed, he protected himself. All of the students were frustrating, Koro sensei said " Well done, I am proud that you all get to work together."

Okuda wasn't feeling well when they were eating, since she doesn't want to bother anyone and they need to begin their plan, she has to hold on to the pain.
After the plan was done and failed, she fainted, she was in the boat but no one saw her, she was sitting down near the end of the boat. She fall over to the other side of the both because she was so dizzy.

Luckily karma saw her, that she is falling. Karma was on the other side. He screamed "MANAMIIIII" everyone saw him because he suddenly scream which shocked everyone. He jump to the bridge from the boat since he was close. And jump down the beach and swimming after her.

Karma pov

Shit when are we getting to killed this octopus, he has so many tricks up his sleeves. I wonder where manami is, she hasn't been looking well. I hope she's okay, what caught my eyes was I saw girl sitting on the boat, unbalanced. When she fall down, I screamed "MANAMIIII" everyone was shocked but I don't care I jumped out of the boat and follow her.

She's drowning, it is dark I can't see her, please let me find her. Suddenly I caught something, and I pulled it hoping it is her. When we got back up from the water, and I saw it is her, I am relieved but scared at the same time I hug her so tight until the others came and get us. I give her CPR hoping that she is okay. "Shit, I should've stop her." She cough out the water and she looked at me and called me "karma" her voice is trembling and weak. I hug her "I am right here manami." That's when karma realised that he scared of losing her.

Takebayashi was looking at Okuda and told the others that the poison was getting stronger they need to find the medicine but there isn't a way. Then other students start to collapsed aswell.

Karma - Shit we don't have much time.
Nagisa - Karma calm down.
Karma screamed - How can I ?
Nagisa - You have to calm to think so you can save her.

They received a called and it is asking for Nagisa. It says " if you want your friends to stay alive come and find me, you only have 13 hours left."

Karma was full of blood lust - Let's go, I am going to killed that bastards.

Nagisa - Some of us has to stay here and some of us will go.

Karma went to Okuda and gave his hoodie to her to cover her up and said "I'll be back I promise" as he was about to leave, Okuda grab his shirt, "karma kun, be safe." And she smiled at him. Karma said " I will, you have to hang in there" she just smiled at him.

With that they left to go find the pills.