Chapter 6

"...Why the hell am I going through with this?"

After another day of school, Abii and Savanna asked him to meet them at their apartment once again...he let out a soft sigh as he was standing at the doorstep

"Why did I say yes? I'm already busy..."

As he reached for the doorknob

"Hey...Abii...?"

"Yes Savanna...?"

He suddenly heard their voice, the window to their living was opened slightly, probably to let the fresh hair in, covered by a window screen as he listened in

"Do you think...the reason for all this...is because we got together...?"

"W-what do you mean by that...?"

"Like...Back then...it was all so simple...go to school...hang out...look at each other...(Y/n) constantly setting up situations where it would only be the two of us..."

He heard the girls let out a soft giggle

"He knew we liked each other...He always had a knack for thinking ahead..."

"Heh...but...why though Abii...? After everything we've been through...why did we hurt them like that...?"

There was a long silence...until Savanna broke it

"Maybe...because in a lesbian relationship...there's no room for a guy...?"

"That can't be it...the 3 of us were best friends since we were kids...he protected us when those jerks pulled our hair in second grade....but...even after all that...why...? Why the fuck did we do that...?"

His back leaned against the wall, his body softly shivering

"You don't think that maybe...we...might've had a crush on him...?"

"Don't be silly Savanna...We liked each other...even if he was...kind...protective...supportive...and so handso-...oh my god..."

The girls shook their heads

"W-we basically...got together...kissed in front of him...left him without the warmth we had..."

"T-that reminds me...whenever it got cold...we would snuggle close together...I would see him looking at us....like...he wanted to be part of it too...but...oh god..."

Abii and Savanna looked each other

"We both like...no...we love him..."

(Y/n) took in a shaking breath as he shook his head

'Damnit...they just had to make this more difficult for me...'

"How do we tell him...? We have each other...but...I don't want to lose him..."

"Neither do I Abii...Maybe once he gets here-"

"No need"

Both girls immediately went silent as they looked...seeing the boy standing in front of them

"Y-you heard...?"

"Every word..."