Chapter 5, Aw great...

"Can't I just-?"

"No"

"But-"

"No"

"This isn't fair for me you know"

"Then let us make up for it"

"Okay, you can start by letting go of my arms, forgetting me, and also letting me walk out of here while I'm still holding onto that microscopic bond for you two in my already bleeding heart..."

The two girls looked at each other, they knew despite his caring for them, he'd still not forgive them...perhaps he'll never forgive them...but they won't give up, they can't for his sake.

"How about we make you a sandwich this time?" Abii offered in a soft kind voice.

(Y/n) replied, "Spend your life energy with Savanna, not a mistake like me."

Savanna heart ached at the hearing him call himself a mistake.

"Shut up! You're not a mistake!" Savanna shouted as her grip on his arm tightened.

"We all know that's a lie Pal, and you know how much I hate liars..."

The two girls knew he wouldn't accept any kind of affection from them...they knew he wasn't just stubborn, but after what they did...he wasn't his playful, loving, kind self...he was distant now...

"You know we won't stop...you still helped us after what we did..." Abii said to him

"Yeah, what about it?"

"What do you mean,"What about it?" We're not-"

"How about this...Why?"

The girls paused

"What caused you to abandon me...? To throw away the years of trust and friendships that we had...?

Only silenced filled the room, the girls looked at each other...why did they...? A joke...? A prank...? A dare...? No...something else...but what...?

The silence served as an answer for him, softly sighing as he stood up.

"I thought so...I better get going...I have homework I need to finish..."

Before he could even take a step, he was yanked down back onto the couch by the two girls, their arms locking him in place

Y/n let out a soft sigh

"Let me go..."

Abii and Savanna Shook their heads

"Why...?"

"If we let you go..." Abii started, her eyes softly watering

"We might lose you for good..." Savanna finished, her grip not loosening on his arm

The two girls looked up at him, his eyes seeing their faces...He wanted...no...he didn't want...he didn't need...they had each other...there was no room for him in their lives anymore...

"...Abii...Savanna..."

The girls paid their full attention to him

"What do I have in common with an animal...?"

The girls were confused

"...I know when I'm no longer wanted...or needed..."