Chapter 3 - Ambushed

Fruitberries woke up to find Illumina missing and a note next to him.

'Don't Worry Fruit, I'll be back soon, take care!

~Illumina'

Said the note.

Fruitberries yawned as he got up. He still couldn't believe what happened yesterday, he still couldn't quite believe that all of this was true, maybe it wasn't, who knows.

For now he decided to find something to eat, surely Illumina had food, I mean, how else would he survive? After minutes of searching through the house he finaly found some cereal and milk, luckily he found a bowl earlier in a box under the desk in Illumina's bedroom. Illumina really needs to organize his stuff.

He was casualy eating when he heard a knock on the door. Should he open it? I mean, what bad could possibly happen?

Fruitberries walked over to the front door and opened it. He was met with a tall man with black hair and a beard.

-"hello, where is Illumina?"- the man asked
-"Dunno, he just went out, he'll be back soon probably..."- Fruitberries answered, he was quite uncertain of his answer, and he definitely didn't trust the man, he just had that bad aura around him.

-"oh... then could you help me please? If it isn't too much, since you live with him and all"- the man asked.
-"I mean... sure... I wasn't doing anything anyway..."- he answered. Meanwhile, the bowl of cereal lays forgotten on the table...

Fruitberries followed the man out of Illumina's house. He honsetly didn't mind all the poeple staring him down because of his outfit, he probably should get some other clothes... he'll have to ask Illumina about that later.

They arrived at the lake
-"so... what do you need help with?..."- Fruitberries asked, he was really getting bad vibes from this whole situation, maybe it would have been better if he stayed and ate the cereal...

-"you already finished the job, agent"-the man said, quickly turning around and punching the younger in the face. Fruitberries fell to the ground, but quickly got up, trying to fight the man. But life always goes "hey, Imma kick your ass today!" whenever things start working out. And three more people jumped at him and pinned him to the ground.

The man that lead him here knelt down in front of Fruiberries
-"you know, the agency will let us go free for this, and I'd do anything to finaly be able to roam the city free. And you? Your life will kost likely be hell from now on. Farewell, agent"- he said as he punched him straight in the face, knocking him out.

÷÷÷÷÷
=====
÷÷÷÷÷

Yes, writers block, this story also has slow updates.

Short chapter, am just tired, have this.

!!!! Also, more violence coming in future chapters, if you don't like it, i will put a warning, or smth, dunno. !!!!

If there are any mistakes, point them out

This chapter hasn't been checked yet.