I didnt know what came over me-troyler

KIND OF SMUT WARNING
Troyes PoV
So at the moment I'm staying in American because of Vidcon, and I'm staying with tyler. The only problem is, is that he only has one bed. He doesn't like people sleeping on his couch because the says that it will get crease marks on it. So I share his bed.

The last few nights have been normal just us falling a sleep and that's that. But last night was so strange. Tyler started to mime the actions to his dreams. It was about 6 o clock in the morning when this happened.

I woke to screaming. I could tell it was tyler because of his baby screaming that he does. I had my back to him, as usual because I rarely ever turn over in my sleep, but he started to scream my name and for some reason I was turned on. He kept groaning and moaning, I just wanted to f**k him sooooo bad.

I don't think that reading 5sos smut before bed helped. I saw the bulge in his pants and that turn me on more. Then I looked at my pants and show the massive bulge wanting to come out of my underwear.
I needed to wake him up and tell him about my feelings for him. His breathing really hitched and so did mine.

"TYLER!"

Tyler screamed and fell out of bed.

"TROYE!! What are you doing?" He said looking down at his bulge then mine.

"What have I been doing?" He asked while looking really scared.

I told him everything, I told him about what he was doing, why I was huge, and my feelings for him.

"I f***k**g love you Troye Sivan."

We kiss and cuddle and fall to sleeping each others arms.