But Mr Deyes Part 2

TRIGGER WARNING:SUICIDE AND SELF HARM. you have been warned.

Zoe's PoV-
I feel so much better. The blood drips down my arm with such satisfaction. I wash the blood off my arm and pull on a long t shirt. My phone buzzes.

UNKNOWN-
listen I'm really really sorry about today. I seriously didn't know what came over me.

It Mr Deyes. How the hell did he get my number.

Zoe :-) -
Wtf did u get my number.

I start to have a panic attack again when I hear the someone at the door. I run back into the bathroom and sit in my bath again.

UNKNOWN -
it fell out your pocket when you ran out the drama studio. Open the front door or I'll break it. I need to talk to you.

Crap. He's at the front door. I get out the bath and find all the pills in my bathroom. I've planed my suicide before. I would cut then swallow all of the pills I could find in my bathroom and quickly lie on the floor. I get my good note out. I cut eight lines in both arms then swallow all nine pills. I feel my throat closing up. I breath one last time and shut my eyes. I'm gone.

Mr Deyes PoV-
I bust Zoe's door down. I shout her name and no one answers. I'm seriously getting worried. I run up stairs and find her room. I don't find her room because I see her there. Lying on the bathroom floor. Pills scattered around her, blood dripping off her arms. I see a piece of paper next to her. I put in in my pocket and call and ambulance.

AT THE HOSPITAL-
I pull the note out of my pocket.

To whom it may concern, I'm Zoe and I've had a great life and what ever made me kill myself recked it. So if your reading this. I'm gone. Sorry. Life and reality court up with me and I broke. Mom, I love you. I'm joining dad now. Sorry. Goodbye world.

I finish reading it and I fold it back up when I see some more writing.

Mr Deyes, sorry. My life couldn't cope with a boyfriend. I would have been weird and it would have been wrong. But I did have feelings for you. Goodbye. P.s I love you.

As I feel my eyes clam up, I run out of the hospital and to my car. I break down and cry my eyes out. I loved her but I didn't know she loved me back. I caused her to kill her self. And I'll never forget it.

A/U NOTE
THANKS FOR READING THIS 2 PARTER. YOU SHOULD WATCH P.S I LOVE YOU ITS A GREAT FILM. Gracie (•-•)