My soulmates amazing

Dekus pov

The lunch bell rang and I got my stuff from my room and walked out to the living room and saw kacchan. We make eye contact and I just walk out of the room. *I still can't get over him thinking i'm annoying, why do I care so much I don't usually care what people think about me so why do I care so much about what he thinks?*

I get to the lunchroom and see Ura with Iida and sit with them. I'm spaced out most of it till I hear someone yell my name.

"Hey Mido!" I look up and see Denki walking towards me. "Oh hey denki what's up?" I say smiling "Nothing really I was just wondering if you'd want to hang out after school today?" he says sitting on the table slightly "Sure! I don't have anything else to do." he smiles "Nice do you want to do it at my dorm or yours" "Mi-" *I don't want to be annoying* "Let's do it at yours." He jumps off the table "What's your last class?" "I have music" his face gets brighter. "Cool that's in the building next to the field, I have practice again last so i'll just wait outside your class." He says walking away and sits at kacchans table. *yay another friend*

Bakugou's pov

I sit down at my usual table, look over and see kiri at a different table with maybe like ten of the teammates. *wow really avoiding me* I sit alone till denks sits with me all bubbly "What're you so happy about?" I ask not really caring "I'm hanging out with my new friend today. He lifted my car! Can you believe it?"

My eyes widen and suddenly I care about why he's happy "Wait why?" *please say to get your phone* "He was helping me get my phone" *YES!* "Why are you so interested?" I snap out of thoughts "Oh no reason" I say going back to my thoughts.

*Do I ask who it was? Do I want to know? What if it's someone I hate? Wait I have a question for them*

*Uh Hey I have a question?*

*Ya what's up?*

*So hypothetically if i was able to somehow know who you are would you want me to figure it out?"

Dekus pov

My eyes widen *they might know who I am?! I'm not ready for this* I get up and walk away from the table for a second to think about it.

*Honestly I'm not sure if I'd want that right now.*

*That's fine I just wanted to ask*

*Uh how do you almost know?*

*My friend told me about someone lifting their car to get their phone and I'm putting two and two together.*

"Shiiiit denki told someone" my heart jumps "Holy shit it's someone he knows"

*Ya i'd rather you not*

*That's fine I'll wait until you're ready*

My heart flutters "wow they're amazing"

*Thanks*

The bell rings

*I have to go talk to you later*

*Ya see ya*

"My soulmates amazing"