𝑇𝑤𝑜

You woke up to Derek shaking your shoulder, "Y/l/n we have a case we need to be there in 15 minutes come on get up!"  He said as you slowly opened your eyes.

"What time is it?" You asked and he looked at you. "It's 7:00 now go get dressed it sounds like we are going to be gone for a little while." He said.

You stood up and walked back into your room and pulled out a white shirt and black slacks, you pulled your hair into a neat high pony tail and grabbed your go bag. You slipped on your black high heels and walked back into the living room to see Derek sipping on a cup of coffee.

"You can just ride with me since we have to be there soon." He said as he grabbed his car keys.
You walked out of your front door and locked it.

You pulled into the parking lot and walked into the office. You stepped out of the car and practically sprinted to the elevator. You and Derek walked into the office 5 minutes early.

Spencer was sitting at the round table tapping his finger annoyingly on the table. You had hated Spencer Reid with every bone in your body and he had hated you just as much. You both had an IQ of 187 but you could only read 12,000 words per minute while he could read  20,000.

You had a photographic memory and he had eidetic memory. You found him very annoying because he thought he was better than everyone for being smarter, that was until you came around 5 years ago of course.

Everyone knew that you two didn't like each-other so Hotch never put you two together, until today.

"Y/N ,Spencer you will be interviewing the victims  mom." Hotch said. "Hotch I am not being partners with him." You said as you felt Spencer's eyes on you. "Can't I be with Prentiss?" Spencer said right after you.

"No suck it up you guys, get along for once please, now wheels up on thirty." He said.
There was a white man in his 30's suspected to be kidnapping children and killing them after they didn't do what he wanted.

You hated cases that involved children being hurt, you could barely stand the thought of someone even hurting a child.

Once the jet landed you walked right behind Spencer into the black SUV. "Oh no you are not driving." Spencer said as you opened the driver side door. "And why is that Dr.Reid?" You said. " I don't feel like getting killed in a car crash today so please let me drive." He said. You finally gave in and walked back over to the passenger side.

The car ride to the victims house was silent which was good because if he would've said anything it would've pissed you off. He just had to look at you wrong and your blood would boil.

You pulled up to the victims house and felt your heart drop. "Hey are you alright?" Spencer asked Linda concerned. "Don't act like you give a shit." You said as you stepped out of the vehicle and slammed the car door. Spencer rolled his eyes at you and stepped out of the car and followed you up the stairs leading to the house.

You knocked on the door and almost immediately a tall women with brown hair answered the door. "Hello I'm agent Y/l/n and this is Dr.Spencer Reid we are with the Behavioral Analysis Unit and we are here to ask you a few questions if that's alright." You said as the woman nodded her head.

After about 2 hours of talking you found out that her son Lucas (7) was gonna from school when she went to pick him up. She didn't know anyone who would take him besides his step dad who was in LA for vacation. You had thanked her for taking to you and you walked out to the car.

Spencer drove you back to the hotel where you would meet the rest of the team. "You guys are gonna hate Hotch even more after you figure out what he did.." JJ said with a shit eating grin on her face. "You and Reid are sharing a room together.." she said as you felt your heart drop.

You would be sharing a room with your enemy..

——————
A/N: it's about to get good
Lol