"Goodbye friends, hello new member."

As you walk out of your class room, you knew you had to say goodbye to your friends as you won't be seeing them in awhile because of a wild spreading virus called corona. You went to your friends and saw them already saying their final goodbyes for a long while. You went up to them and hugged them as tight as you can, giving them a bear hug. You and your friends chuckle and say your final goodbyes to see each other physically. Not even a minute pass by as you are on your way home from getting picked up by your mother and missing your friends.

After you made it to your house, you went to your bedroom to change your uniform into your comfy clothes, and tied your h/c hair to a bun. You then jumped to your bed and immediately started chatting with your friends. Time passed by as you saw the time. 11 : 42 AM. Well that's great. Maybe I should ask mom if I can visit my friends. wAit I can't- right as you were zoning out, you were already in front of your mom.

"Eheh.. Hi mom-"

"Sweetie what are you doing? You were zoning out and walked up to me just staring on the floor.. Were you going to ask me a question?"

You start thinking of an excuse to cover it up but then-

"You know what uhm- Yeah I'm totally fine I'm just a little bit...."

(Y/M/N = Your mom's name) tilted her head waiting for your answer. After a whole 3 seconds you randomly thought

"Broken."

You mentally face-palmed right after you recognized what you said. Y/M/N knew you were lying the whole time, making it even worse. 

"Ahahaha uhm mom I'm totally fine I just-"

Your mom glared at you.

"FinneEE I was about to ask if I can visit my friends but I forgot why I was even here at the first place.."

Y/M/N sighed and ruffled your hair, giving a sincere smile. She thought it was cute, but at the same time, you kept easily forgetting things that happened at least 2-3 hours ago. She was worried. Especially when you're in pandemic, you won't be able to get a check-up. 

"Y/n its fine, just keep your heads up and see where you're going alright? You could've bump into something."

"Okay mom.."

"Do you miss your friends? It's only been 3 hours." 

"Yeah.. You know how my friends are. I can't live without them.."

"Well, it's gonna be real lonely if you're going to stay at home for awhile.. Don't wanna catch a virus don't you?"

"Yeah yeah I know I know. Well I'm gonna go back to my room. Sorry for bothering you mom"

"Its okay, please be careful next time and don't zone out too much, it can be dangerous alright?"

"Alright."

You went to your bedroom and saw at least 1K notifications spamming your discord tag. Was I gone that long? Wondering why they spammed you that much, you read the chat.

__________________________________________

Smol blob 

YO WE GOT A NEW MEMBER GUYS

Furry

SINCE WHEN? HOW? WHY?????????

child

IS IT A WOMEN??!?!?!?

tubboat

whoooooooo??????/?/