Part 4: The Future

Me: Ok Guys, so This time, I will put this in the aspects of Future Kaito in most of the chapter, cool?

Kaito: That's ok!

Me: Cool! This is why Now on with the Chapter!

When Dance Practice Ended for My New Girl Group A la modez, Which Consists of  Tsukino Ichika, Kenjou-Kotozume Asuka, Akimoto Natsuki, Kirahoshi Hikari, And my Friend Shishino King's Daughter, Shishino Himeno I got a Text from Hitomi saying Jin Woke up! I was so happy that I rushed over to jin's room and As Soon as I saw him, I gave him a big hug! and when we realized that he still doesn't know about Ranka, So we keep him from it when mei-mei visited, And Finally When we reached seton academy, Jin found out about Ranka, and Then Miyubi came! and she told us, or rather her clone told us because miyubi died, her plan: "Ok, So to return Jin to his time, we must disintegrate his body." and I noticed something. "Yukari! Yena! Kuroe!" I shouted and hugged my old friends, "Ah you guys! been a while!" Along with King and his girlfriend now wife, Ihara Shiho, who seem to be doing well, King, as Usual, Asks About Himeno's Love life, As It tires me, I understand, it is hard to be the father of an idol after all and after we get Jin in the machine, he seems to not complain, that is until Yena Comments on how he looks funny, And At Near us, I see The Girls. "Kaguya! Get the girls over here!" and they quickly get over here, but just as someone could ask why the girls were over here, King, Shiho, And their Children Tackle Himeno, "Hime-chan!! Oh, how Papa has missed you!!! how have you been????" King asks Which I secretly Laugh and Hime's Mother and Younger Siblings are Asking the same, To which Himeno Replies: "Papa! Mama! Please Get off! You too (Insert Name's of siblings), You're Embarrassing Me Infront of my Friends!" to which The Girls of A la mode Also Laugh, But After that, I ask them to transform, Which incase you didn't know, The girls are secretly the Pretty cure Team, Beast Idol Pretty cure! And as They Transform, I explain their whole story, from when they became cures to now. "Kaito-dono! You knew!? " and I calmly reply: "Yes, but they are safe-" and before I could finish my sentence, King-Kun Lifts me off the ground, and Yells: I won't allow this!" and Throws Me away, Which I understand, And Try to reason with King: "King It wasn't my choice, they-" but King walked away, without another word. But after that, we sent Jin back.