Part 2:The Battle

Me: Phew! Done with Part 1, Please note that there are some Disturbing Scenes in the Story

Ranka: And I Vow we will not lose to The Rhino grades on my honor as a boss!

Jin: Dumb dog! stop messing with the author and getting more screentime!

Me: Enjoy Part 2!

As We Put on Our Jerseys, I am Deep in thought as to what if we lost the game, Nenu-sama would be taken away, and I could not face my friends or family, Speaking of friends, A lot of our friends outside the cooking club decided to help, Though some have come from the cooking club, There are Komori Yukari, Shishio Miyubi, Mei Mei, and Sumori Chii from the cooking club, and From outside the cooking club, we have Shishino king, Hadono Miki-Senpai, Ihara Shiho, and Madaraba Yena, I don't have time to introduce them all properly though, I will later, I see Ranka Ask jin for a plan(classic Ranka), But since we don't know our opponents that well, We decided to watch them first. As yena Strikes Out on the first Turn, I am thinking: "We are So gonna lose, and as I am thinking Hitomi Pats my Back, "Don't Worry tototo-Kun(my Nickname), We Won't let a finger touch Nenu-Sama or Hana-chan, I thank Hitomin as She Goes up to the Rhino grade With the ball along with Mei-mei, Like it, Squirts Its Snot on the 2 of them, but the Rhino Grades Get a Red Card Due to It technically being a Malicious Spitting(the act of spitting on an Opponent), As Chii Flies Up with the ball, another Rhino grade assaults her, And In the midst, she drops the ball as it heads for, Miyubi!, I am in shock as my body can't move, But Miyubi, who was assaulted by a rhinograde, as we hold a small funeral after that. As It The Rhino grades Turn, I notice One had abilities to a Fighter, I Block the Rhino grade By creating a wall of aura, though The Rhino grade I am with Creates...Clones Per see, Though, um, Slightly Deformed, I am grossed out as The Rhino grade Sucker Punches me, Earning the Rhino Grades A red card due to A Physical harm to the opponent, As We have Hana-chan come out, so does her brother and the rhinogrades use their snouts to pass the ball to each other, as they gain more and more points, Jin thinks of a plan, first up, Ranka Chases The ball, then, it is predicted that They will throw it up, which that's when chii intercepts and grabs the ball, They then chase her and put a person on all of us and then, we create a no-beasts-land which Chii, who has the ball, throws the ball into the no beasts land, which king-Kun will charge at the ball and shoot it at the goal, but it missed because Mei-mei got hit, but luckily, Hana managed to hit the ball into the goal with her snout which earns us a victory from the Rhinogrades!