INTRODUCTION

FEMME FATALE !

FEMME FATALE !

[ noun ]

i. an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who is likely to cause distress or disaster to a man who becomes involved with her.

ii.  a seductive woman who lures men into dangerous or compromising situations.

iii. a woman who attracts men by an aura of charm and mystery.

EXTENDED SUMMARY

EXTENDED SUMMARY

" DON'T TRUST HER. "

margarita fucking lopez-beckers was a spy, a force to be reckoned with, a manipulative being whose sole personality trait was wiping away the list of traitors wanted several feet under by HYDRA, using her skillset of treachery, espionage and most prominently, seduction.

the walls of shield shrieked her name in anger ("she got away again, that lucky little bastard!" they would scoff bitterly), files rambling on about the souls she'd tormented.

she had once been good too, at least she had hoped to be, joining the very organization she despised with every inch of her being, in hopes of bonding with her painfully talented sister, glori.

but those days were over - as far as she was concerned, her precious older sister would not hesitate to stick a bullet through her skull as long as it gained the approval of director fury, or more specifically, a certain dark haired agent.

the world was changing and she had been pushed to adapt or suffer the surgical consequences, something which was not fair. but then again, neither was mother nature.