Dahlia

The next day at school her desk wasn't there again"I'm not sitting on your lap my ass misses my actual desk" "But if you don't my legs will miss your ass" "Ugh fine but this is the last time" "Hey bitch , hey lace" "hey slut" "Hi Al" "You're sitting on his lap again?" " yes because miraculously my desk disappeared again"little does she know I'm the one who moved it.........fuck I forgot where I left it oh well.

 I wrapped my arms around her stomach"I love you Lacey" "I love you more Shiro" "Awww" "Hey bitches"Logan said as he stood there"Your in this class?" "Sadly he's in everyone of my classes" "Oh great" "Come on guys it'll be way more fun with me in the class" "I doubt  that" "hey did y'all hear there was a new girl?" "I did"we turned to see Jackson standing there"where the hell am I gonna sit hmm......hey pretty boy d-" "Nope sorry my lap is full with the most precious cargo" "Hm" 

"You can have mine if I can have your number"we looked over to see a guy standing there he had  white hair  with blue eyes"How about I sit on your lap instead?"the guy blushed"Just kidding give me your phone"he handed him his phone"Call me"he said to the guy the guy nodded and walked out of class"First day and ocean eyes already got someones number" "My name is Logan sir" "Logan, ocean eyes same thing" "Do you even know that guys name?" "Of course I do it's my future hubby but you have to agree that guy was hot" 

"I'm no scientist but I think Ava calls Lex that"Jackson said"So about this new girl is she hot?" "Very she has white hair and grey eyes"Hmm why does that sound familiar?hm maybe that's was one of my exs that fit that description"Hm what's her name?" "Dahlia"hm nope don't know anyone by that name besides I already have the girl of my dreams sitting on my lap"she sounds hot but is she y'know um bumpy?" 

"Oh yes she is very bumpy almost as much as Lacey but honestly no girl is as thick as her"Lacey blushed and hid her face in her hands"She's right y'know I haven't seen any girls as gorgeous and as thick as you"she blushed again I smiled"Hey look at me"she turned her head and looked at me I grabbed her face with one hand and said"You're gorgeous and I love you and always will" "what about you sister?" "she's beautiful but when it comes to you there's only one girl who drives me crazy"she leaned in and kissed me

"Yuck!"she started to play with my earrings while I played with her hair"This is giving me cavities"Alison said"I'm gonna be sick"Alison smacked the back of his head"Oww what?" "Quit being salty before I tell that guy you called him hot"he blushed"go ahead bitch"Jackson yawned and laid his head on Alison's lap"tired babe?"he nodded"why are you tired?"Logan asked"Jackson didn't sleep well poor thing had a rough night if you know what I mean" "you really are a slut" "No she's not" "Stay out this pretty boy" "No,no makes fun of Alison except for me" "Why?" "that's what brothers and sister do" "Then I guess I'm your uncle" 

The bell rang and we went into the hallway I saw Lex and Ava in front of my locker"Care to explain why your standing in front of my locker?" "We were waiting for you and Lacey dumbshit" "Oh"I felt her hug me from behind"Sorry I had to put my books away" "Too bad your lockers aren't next to each other" "well at least we get to spend five periods together" "Yeah I guess"they started walking but before I could she grabbed me

"It was fate" "Huh?" "I skipped a grade and you failed one it was fate you probably would have been working somewhere far away but no you ended up here and so did I it was fate that brought us together but what's gonna keep us apart?"I smiled and said"It's our love that will keep us together"she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck"Come on love birds"Lex said pulling my arm we followed them to class and sat down

"Hey bitches"Alison said as she sat down"Hello my number one bitch" "Hello my number one slut" "Where's ocean eyes?" "I don't know probably with his future hubby" "Ha you wish Lace but he will be joining us so sit on pretty boy's lap or something"  "That's still not enough seats" "Hey slut go on Jack's lap" "Hey only pretty boy can call me that" "Alright fine a...l...i..s...o...n..go sit on Jack's lap"She rolled her eyes and sat on Jackson's lap"Okay now Lacey go sit on pretty boy's lap"she looked at me and blushed as she sat on my lap"Where's Rose gonna sit?" "God damn it you know what me and Harley can just skip this period" "Who's harley?" "My future hubby"

he walked out of class Alison got off of Jackson lap while Lex,Ava and Rose entered the room and sat down"What did I miss?"  "Nothing really just that Logan and his boytoy are gonna go fuck somewhere" "Lacey you know there are enough seats right?" "Yeah but I like this seat better" "What do we do now?" "Braid train!!!!!!!" "NO!" "Oh come on please my hair is a mess right now" "But what about pretty boy,Lex,and Jackson?" "Is everyone gonna call me that now?" "Yup that's your new nickname" "Ugh....I call dibs on Lacey's hair!" 

"Alright" "I'll sit this one out braiding isn't exactly my cup of tea" "Me too"Ava bent down and whispered something in Lex's ear"What are we waiting for let's get this train moving!"Ava laughed and sat down on Lex's lap I braided Lacey's hair while she braided Alison's hair she was braiding Lex's hair while Lex was braiding Lex's hair while he was braiding Ava's hair"Um what about my hair?" "Rose Jack sit your asses down"Rose sat down in front of Ava while Jackson sat in front of Rose everyone was looking at us weird but did we give a fuck? nope.Afterward we went to our next few classes.

 After school I waited for Lacey she had to use the restroom before we left then a girl with white hair and grey eyes came up to me"Shiro It's been so long you've gotten so tall and handsome" "Who are you?" "It's me Dahlia Anderson"My eyes widened this was my childhood best friend the feeling that I had for her back then came back"I missed you so much"She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me after she pulled away she said"I'll see you tomorrow!"And she walked away"Who the fuck was that?"I turned to see Lacey there were forming tears in her eyes.