My twin brother

The next morning I woke up early we had fallen asleep in the treehouse I climbed down the ladder my phone started ringing"Hey I'm here"

A couple minutes later Shiro walked into the living room to see me talking to Logan he rubbed his eyes"Why are there two of you but one is a boy?" "Shiro this is my twin brother-"  "Logan"Logan said as he shook his hand"nice to meet you" "You too"Logan sat back down I saw Shiro's face go red I smacked the back of his head"Ow what?" "Don't even start" "he looks exactly like you except he's a guy so he probably has a big-"I smacked the back of his head"Ow what I was gonna say smile" "O-Oh" 

"You never said you had a twin brother"  "I wanted it to be a surprise"he looked back at Logan"I'm definitely  surprised"he started to blush again and I smacked the back of his head again"I'm serious don't even start we worked very hard to be where we are right now"he grabbed my face"Your right I'm sorry" "So boytoy are you coming with us tomorrow?" "Where?" "we wanted to go to the fair since tomorrow is sunday" "Who's coming?" "it's a family gathering so me,you,Rose,Ava,Lex,and Logan of course" 

"I forgot Lex is pretty much my brother now" "And I'm pretty much your sister's sister so me and Lex are brother and sister" "That's.....confusing" "Hey sis Rose is bringing Alison" "Of course she is it's very confusing with them two they act like there dating,are very flirty with each other,and yet when we ask they say they don't like each other" "Some people just have to hide their feelings for the best they may not want to or some aren't even sure about their feelings you never know"

 "Well said pretty boy" "My name is Shiro" "Shiro,pretty boy same thing" "How are they the same thing?" "They just are" "Are not!" "Are too" "Are not" "Are too" "Are not"He laughed and said"Alright they aren't your boyfriend's pretty cute sis" "He's not my boyfriend he's my friend" "With benefits"  "And he's not cute he's hot"I walked over to him and leaned into his ear

"And if you lay a finger on him I will break both of your arms"I pulled his ear"Got it?" "Got it"I let go and grabbed Shiro's hand I pulled him up to our room"So where is ocean eyes gonna stay?" "Here" "I know that but is he just gonna be on the couch?" "yeah at least until I can make enough money to add a room to the house" "What?" "Oh I was hoping we could add like three extra rooms to the house?" "Hm"I leaned into his ear"I can sweeten the deal" "Hm alright show me"

I took of my shirt and pants then went over and took off his shirt I sat on his lap and kissed him I gently pushed his mouth open and our tongues tangled together afterwards he started to suck on my neck while rubbing my sides I bit my lip enjoying every second of it"Hey babe?" "Yeah?" "Why don't we invite everyone else" "Hm why?" "We only hang out as a group in school" "Hm alright we'll see who can and can't make it" "Alright thanks"he kissed my cheek and we continued.