Chapter 7

Darren's POV

Hey baby she said as she kissed me so softly.

Good Morning boo.

I made you some breakfast come on , she pulled on my arm.

No I got my breakfast right here.

I pulled her on top of me and she straddle me,  I started to kiss on her neck and she let out a soft moan, so I flipped her over so I was on top kissing her lips so passionately moving my way down to her neck down to her stomach, and i could feel her body shivering as i was getting closer to her spot.

(End of Dream)

BRUH!! Aye wake up nigga. I felt someone shake me. Can a nigga get some sleep in his own house.

Boss said we gotta make this drop and he needs you.

He needs me at 7:30 in the damn morning wtf my nigga.

Yea nigga. Now get yo ole lazy ass up and get dressed.

I fucking hated it when chino wanted to do shit early in the morning like nigga you couldn't. Have waited and he was fucking up my dream I was having.  Speaking on that dream I been having this dream for a couple days nd idk why, and the biggest thing I don't know is who that girl is in my dream I can't see her face……

So I went on to get up and go shower and get fresh, I took about a 15min shower and got out and went to my closet to see what the fit of the day was gone be,  I pulled out my all white true religion jeans, then got my all white shirt and my gamma blue 11's put in my earring and ya boy was fresh to death as always.

Ya niggas ready to head to the trap?

Yea lets go everyone in the living room said.

(15 mins. Later)

So we pull up to the trap house and everyone was already there waiting on us.

(Chino POV)

Alright y'all so we gotta make this quick drop and ima need everybody to strap up.

Man who we making this drop to I heard flacko say

Vegas. And you know how they are sneaky AF and lately they been on this swiping spree, and I'm not taking no chances with these nigga.

So if you know they been on a swiping spree why the fuck you got us finna make this damn drop knowing damn well I could loss my fucking life, flacko said.

What about the rest of us flacko damn talking bout just you.

Fuck y'all its all about flacko the ladies can't live without me. He started to laugh along with the rest of the gang.

Man get the fuck outta here Chino said,  Now back to the business everybody strap up and get into the vans and we'll head out to there address.