Chapter 2 ( Getting Settled In)

So finally we've arrived in the big NY and I must admit Nana just might have been right about me getting use to the city. It was beautiful.

(Later that Day)

I told my Nana I would be back a Lil later I just needed time to go outside and clear my head. So as I was walking down the street it was so many gangs and men just on the side of the street high, drinking, and, gambling. It was like I almost felt so uncomfortable being around them.

(phone rings)

Mira: Hello

Unknown: Why didn't you tell me you were moving

Mira: Who is this 

Unknown: All that don't even matter right now, but I hope you ain't trynna play me, cause you know it ain't no problem for me to come find your ass. (hangs up)

So after that weird ass convo I decided to go to the corner store by my new house. So while I was about to check out and I saw this fine ass dude walk in and I mean he was Fine he looked to be about 6'2, and brown skin and Omfg his eyes were that hazel nut color I ain't gonna lie homeboy was to die for, but what the hell would he look like talking to me so I just left it at that got checked out and walked on home.

Darren's POV

So I'm coming in the corner store to get me and my niggas something to munch on cause we had the munchies like a motherfucka, but instead I seen this fine ass girl, I ain't never seen her around here before and I seen her staring at yo boy, but you know I tend to have that effect on these female's, but this girl didn't seem like all the bitches I usually fuck with, she wasn't sexy, cute, bad as hell, nah..... she was beautiful. she looked to be about 5'2 real thick just perfect and long beautiful hair with blonde tips, ion gonna lie she had a nigga wanting her, and I DONT know who she was but whoever she is I gotta get with her.