let go of her

"well do you?"i repeated myself, He sighed "Y/N we don't get into that she was the first person i actually loved, i'm going to the bathroom."He told me letting go and walking away.

What is his problem? I noticed one of the cobra's go in the bathroom and i carry on dancing until a guy comes over to me "may i?"he asks i laugh "i'm sort of here with someone"i tell him.

"Friendly dance?"he says i sigh "okay"

we started dancing for a bit and it took Johnny ages "hey i better go"i tell him until he grabs my wrist.

I scoff and bend his wrist back and run to Daniel who was about to go into the bathroom, but Daniel went in "dang-"i said to myself and carried on dancing.

And then that's when i saw Daniel running out shoving past people i was next to Ali "It's coming around!"he tells ali then she laughs and trips all the Cobra

"Get up!"Johnny shouts.

I realised this wasn't going to be good "Ali i'll be right back"i told her then running after them tripping over my dress a few times.

I climbed the fence "jeez"i say under my breath.

Daniel was running to the other fence and i was just behind them all.

He nearly made it up until Johnny pulled him down "you ain't going nowhere"he says

I finally got there to see them all surrounding him pulling him down "Stop it!"i shout trying to pass them.

then they were passing him around and kneed him "you little wimp!"he shouted then shoving him to Johnny who had grabbed his shirt.

"you couldn't leave well enough alone? could you little twerp?"he asked.

I tried shoving past bobby and tommy but they held me back "Leave him alone!!!"i shout to them.

"No, you had to push it. Well, now you're gonna pay!"he yells punching him right in the stomach.

I tremble at the sight of it "Let go off me!"i shout.

They are all laughing "Daniel fight back!"i shout, even though it's about 5 against 1.

Then Daniel tries running away "where are you going, sweetheart?"dutch asks.

Johnny kicks him right in the Face then tommy let's go but bobby still isn't letting go "Bobby please.. Johnny you're gonna kill him!!"i shout.

"How about a front kick, Johnny?"Tommy asks.

I could bear Daniel in pain his voice, i hated it.

they were all jumping around while they watched Johnny beat him, They held Daniel up and front kicked him.

then Kicking him in the face.

then he fell right to the floor.

they all got him up and Bobby decided to let go off me.

"leave him alone man he's had enough"Bobby said to Dutch "shut up bobby!"he replied

"He can't even stand up!!"me and Bobby both say "That don't mean squat"Dutch replies.

then Bobby grabs my wrist not hard or anything just making sure i don't get involved.

"Johnny leave him alone man he's had enough."Bobby warned Johnny pointing his finger at him "i'll decide when he's had enough."Johnny says raising his voice a little.

"what is wrong with you, Johnny?!"Bobby asked Johnny.

"An enemy deserves no mercy! Right?"johnny shouted and dutch repeated "right"

"you're crazy man!"Bobby shouted at Johnny.

There was lots of screaming and Johnny was about to kick daniel until a man came down from the fence and beat all of the Cobras up.

"You need help?"the man asked me, i shook my head "What the hell, Johnny."

-Hey yall sorry this isn't good but <3