makeup vlog💋

"hello my moons! today's vlog is a little bit different from my previous?" instead of a statement it was rather a question.

"today, we will have special guest!" naeun told them, and hakyeon suddenly appear in the frame.

"hello cha hakyeon here" he greeted himself, and went beside her.

"well today i'll be testing my makeup on this lovely face" naeun said cupping his face.

"my moons and starlights, comment for more suggestion" she said as she went to grab the newly makeup brand.

"i'll be testing my newly makeup brands that i sponsor" she exclaim while hakyeon help her took them out.

"are you sure about this?" he question her, doubting his choice.

"i'm sure, i'll be your makeup artist today" she said, grabbing her brushes.

"okay let's start, you'll be reading questions from the fans while i'll happily seat down in your lap and start doing your face" naeun said, excitingly sat on his lap which hakyeon immediately wrap his arms around naeun's small waist letting out a chuckle.

"n stop with that face and let's start" naeun whined as hakyeon let out a laugh, in the end both of them laugh together.

"okay, pick some questions from fans" naeun said handing him a jar full of questions.

"wait, i'll tie your hair" she said grabbing a hair tie and starting tying his hair and clipping some hair that are in the sides.

"okay we will be official starting, and go" she said, grabbing a moisturizer and spread it gently on her boyfriends face.

"okay, first question, who made the first move?" hakyeon said, while naeun was grabbing the foundation that could match his skin tone and some brushes and sponge.

"hmm, i wonder who did" naeun said as she squeeze the fountain on her hand and started sponging around hakyeon's face.

"well i did the first move" hakyeon answer confidently, "but it's a secret how i get her" he said while smiling.

"second question" hakyeon said as naeun was busy sponging around his face and went to grab a contour.

"before dating, who was your crush?" he ask, "well before your debut my ideal type was snsd seohyun but that ended immediately when ken and you met at the show case and became friends then we met officially at isac when you were a host for archery so yeah" hakyeon said and immediately defended himself which naeun snicker at him.

"hm, well i have a lot actually" naeun confessed, "i'm such a fan girl" she continue the immediately answer, "i had a huge crush on super junior donghae,,,,shinee minho,,,," she didn't continue as hakyeon shut her up with a sudden peck.

"y-yah..." stuttered naeun as she hit hakyeon's shoulder as he laugh.

-

"this would be the last step on my makeup for today" naeun said as she grab a lip tint to enhance hakyeon's lips and his cheek bones.

"20th question, when would be your wedding? when would be our wedding?" hakyeon playfully ask naeun as she also giggle, "currently we are still preparing..." hakyeon continued as naeun finished his cheek an went to his lips.

"now shut up, i'll put tint in your lips" naeun playfully scolded him as he did what she told him. naeun finished putting tint in her lips when suddenly hakyeon kiss her on the lips.

"good bye, like, comment and subscribe!!" hakyeon immediately said to the camera, standing up as he scoop naeun into his arms rushing out of the camera.

clearly we can hear naeun's complaints.

not edited!