ep. 1 of kingdom: legendary war naeun cut

naeun's outfit, makeup, & hairstyle:

"and naeun - sshi imnida" she lastly introduce herself after TVXQ changmin

-

"the winner will received 1,000 benefit votes" she said, and the screen show benefit 1,000.

-

"wah, ateez your performance is cool" naeun said giving them a thumbs up as ateez bow and thank her.

"i thought it was a powerful performance" commented yunho which naeun replied "it is a powerful performance" which they laugh.

-

"that was such a beautiful pain~ btob oppa's" naeun said jokingly wiping a tear.

"sorry she get's too emotional" joke yunho.

-

"guess i'm bad" naeun playfully said smirking and winking to the camera.

"no no no noona, stop!" whine the boyz while the rest laugh.

-

"we totally forgot naeun - sunbae and the boyz are in the same company" jaeyoon, sf9 member said.

which the group agreed.

-

"woah, how's nayeon?" she ask bang chan after their performance, when their about to go back to their seats.

bang chan gave her a thumbs up and went to catch his team.

-

"naeun noona is really a reliable noona a sister" i.n said.

-

"go my babies, go my babies" she said cheering for them, giving them a flying kiss.

"no noona, we are not kids anymore" playfully told by sunwoo which naeun pout at them.

but immediately smiled when the boyz send her a heart, "don't be pressure juyeon - ah" she said to him before he went backstage, smiling and thanking for her words.

-

"naeun - sshi can't stop talking about the boyz" changmin playfully whine, which naeun smack him.

"look at my babies i raise them well" yunho said in a girl pitch tone, mocking naeun which she also smack him.

the group laugh, "anyways, ikon are you ready?" question naeun which the group nod and went backstage.

-

"that performance made me feel rhythm ta~" as she did the iconic dance move after.

-

"to be honest, naeun - sshi really made us comfortable" jinhwan said.

-

"when we watch naeun- sshi walk and logo after tvxq sunbae, eunkwang reactions was 'i could also walk like that'" minhyuk mimic eunkwang where naeun did her cat walk when entering.

-

"seeing tvxq sunbae and naeun noona, we really respect them their legends, even though btob sunbae and ikon sunbae debut first than naeun noona, i feel like naeun noona expanded this show even more especially to her international fans" felix said.

-

"when naeun sunbae walk in, we were fanboying silently" dawon said which made sf9 members laugh.

"especially this hyung" chani pointed at inseong who giggle embarrassingly.

-

"we were stunned when we see naeun sunbae and tvxq sunbae up close, we were like in a kingdom, where they rule this show" seonghwa said.

-

"we will show them and make our naeomma proud" eric said with determination.

"we will show them that the boyz and naeun noona that this is our kingdom" sangyeon lastly said.

-

"there would be different rounds and there would also be some special performance made by the host...eh?" both naeun and changmin said in sync when they said eh?

"wait wait i didn't sign up for this" naeun said waving her hands.

"okay i will step down now annyeong" naeun said bowing and waving indicating goodbye but yunho grab her arm and bought her back to the center which she was clearly sulking and pouting.

"she's a baby" eunkwang said and all of them laugh.

-

"see you in the next episode of kingdom the legendary war" naeun said in english and wink to he camera.

-

end of ep. 1