Chapter 6

Winter can't believe that she fall asleep in Jimin's arms so she carefully detach herself to not wake her up. She saw the clock on the bed side table and thought that she sleep too long. She saw her mom at the kitchen preparing dinner, she was hesitant to come closer. 'I wonder if they enter my room. Did they saw me in Jimin's embrace? Aish' after debating with herself she hug and kiss her cheeks.

"You're awake you sleep too long winter. Looks like you really enjoyed Jimin's hug, I even thought that you'll sleep till morning hihihihi."

"Mommm!!" She whine and hid her face in her palms. 'Now I'm certain that she saw us earlier.'

"That's fine winter, hugging is okay just don't do something naughty." ^_^

"I'll call summer and you should call Jimin so we can eat altogether."

Their dinner has ended with Mrs. Autumn continually teasing the two and the two being awkward to each other. However, Mrs. Summer didn't spoke in the entire dinner and just listened on her wife teasing the two. She just can't believe that her daughter is already close with Jimin within hours, and now it's her wife. She don't hate Jimin she is just concern for her family, what if it's time for Jimin to go back to earth? It will surely broke their heart. Should I cut their interactions and lock her in a room? But Jimin don't look any different from us even if she's from a different planet unlike those alien in government custody. I should help Jimin go back to its home as early as possible.
.
.
.

Jimin is walking around the house when she notice a balcony not too far from her so she go there. She wants to see what's outside the house since she didn't got the chance earlier.

She saw the scenery outside, a tree with a glowing circle fruits, and other plants that are glowing too. She look up and saw the two brightest moon and stars that she ever encounter. She surely fell for it.

' I'm in a strangers place yet i feel safe, and it feels like home. '

Jimin was too engrossed admiring the scenery that she didn't notice that winter was there too.

Winter was deep in thought but is back to her senses when she hear someone. She turn to her right and see Jimin. ' I'm glad that she like the view here. 'She's still gazing at her as she starts admiring her profile. 'Her eyes that glint as she look around, her pointed nose, her alluring pink plum lips that she really wants to kiss when she wake up earlier besides her, and the mole beside her lips adds to her appeal.'

"Aishh what am I thinking?" She mumbled then Jimin notice her.

"Oh you're here." She said and feel embarrass as she remember something.

"Hmm, you were so engrossed that you didn't notice me here earlier." She said, not looking at her as she feel embarrass of what she was thinking earlier.

"Um Winter?" She said not looking at her.

"What is it?"

"Um i-i a" 'How do I tell her? Argh This is embarrassing but I really need to.'

She wonder why she's silent so she gaze at her and saw that she is biting her lower lip with a blush on her cheeks while looking on the ground. 'What is she thinking? Is it about earlier in the room? Or about mom teasing us.' "Hey it's fine, don't mind my mom and about what happened *cough* in the room Uhm--"

"What are you talking about winter?" Jimin ask with furrowed brows.

"Huh? Um isn't it what you want to talk about? I just thought it was about that cause you look embarrass." >_>

"Oh it's actually not about that, it's just that I-i realize that I still haven't had take a... bath since I came here."

"Right! Sorry! I'll lend you my extra shirts and stuff."

"Thank you."