Chapter 7

Mrs. Autumn is cooking for their breakfast and Mrs. Summer is drinking her coffee while having a conversation.

"We should start making a new teleportation device, a big one that can fit a human." Mrs. Summer said then sip her coffee.

"Huh? What for?" She ask, still busy cooking for breakfast.

"Did you forgot about Jimin?" She halt as she heard her question. She forgot that Jimin is from another planet and needed to go back.

"Right I forgot, guess I grew fond of Jimin in a very short time. Let's just start making it tomorrow."

"Okay." She said, feeling the sadness of her wife.

Ding dong... Ding dong...

Early in the morning and someone is already disturbing the peaceful morning of the Kim family. Mrs. Summer open the door and not surprise seeing their visitors cause they usually come at this hour.

"Good morning, it's me Ningning the ever sexy human being."

"And I'm Giselle the most gorgeous one you could ever see."

They said those words with a pose and Mrs. Summer can't believe what she's seeing she gave them a bored look and said "Enough with your antics, What are you doing here this early?"

"Oh Hi Aunty, sorry we thought it was winter who open the door hehehe." Ningning said feeling embarrass of what she did.

"We're actually here to visit winter, and we message her last night that will be strolling today." Giselle said not looking at her while scratching her nape.

"Okay come in. Winter's in her room, still sleeping." She said and go to the kitchen.

"Okay, we'll wake her up."They said and start running on the stairs while Mrs. Summer didn't say anything cause she's used to it.

"Was it Giselle and Ningning? Where are they?" Mrs. Autumn ask while preparing breakfast.

"At winter's room, they'll probably wake her up." She shrugged and sit.

"What?! Did you just forgot that I forced the two to sleep in the same room?"

"Oh I I totally forgot about it."

Meanwhile the two just barge in winter's room. "WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD!!" They said in unison and preparing to dive in winter's bed but a pillow hit their face.

"Nuisance." Winter mumble, eyes still close while tightening her hug on Jimin.

They was about to shout at winter when they notice someone beside her. O_O

"Who's that gorgeous lady beside you winter?" They said in unison and gawk on Jimin's beauty.

Winter is still in daze but upon recognizing their voice she immediately open her eyes.
"What are you two doing here?!!" O_O

"We're visiting you and we're planning to stroll later, we message you last night!" Giselle said.

"I haven't read it yet, Now get out!!" Winter shout at them not noticing that it wake Jimin.

"Why? Are you shy that we caught you sleeping with a woman?" Ningning said in a teasing tone.

"Now I know why you're not paying attention to those girls who's interested to you, You're so loyal I salute you." Giselle said with action, then Jimin get up and the two started to gawk again.

"Who are these people?" Jimin said as she side hug winter, she lean her head on her shoulder and close her eyes again.

Winter stiffened and her eyes dilated because of her gesture, as she look at the two, a teasing look and and smirk is plastered on there faces. Just looking at the two she knows their up to no-good.

"Hey gorgeous I'm Giselle Uchinaga, if you're tired of winter you can come to me." She said and wink but Jimin didn't see it cause her eyes is still close.

"And I'm Ningning Yizhuo, you can hug me I'm more comfy."

"Nice meeting you guys I'm Jimin Yu and thanks for the offer but with winter it feel like home so she's enough." She said, not minding what she's talking about but enough to make winter blush.

.
.