Entrance Exam

I looked around the huge academy in amazement at what could lie ahead for me. "I'm finally here!" I looked up in joy. I then had taken out my phone to see where I needed to be for the exam. Turns out I had to be at the arena by 10:00 ready to go. Luckily it's 9:45 which means I should hurry up. 

Where would the arena be? I know it's pretty big, but I didn't see it outside. I started to randomly walk the halls looking for some directions to the arena. "If I was a map where would I be at?" I asked myself hearing my manly voice again. Ok, that sounds weird for me to hear.  

I started hitting my chest and kinda coughing because I was trying to get used to this. Out of nowhere, a short blue-haired girl came into view reading a book. Correction, she stopped reading her book to give me an odd expression. "Hi, sorry about what you had to see, I'm a little sick," I lied. I didn't want her to spread some type of rumor so I had to lie. 

"It's okay..." she smiled for a second and then we went into an awkward silence. "My name is Luke!" I put my hand out for her to shake. "Levy...I've never seen you around here before are you one of the new students?" she asked shaking my hand. "Yes, I'm here for the entrance exam, by the way, do you know where the arena is?" I asked her. 

"Yes, do you need help finding it?" she asked me. "Yes please!" I nodded my head as she giggled a little. "I don't mind showing you where it is. It's not hard to miss since it's pretty big," she told me. She started to walk in a direction that I followed her in. "So what year are you?" she asked "I'm going to be a senior," I answered. "Oh you're in the same grade as me, they rarely accept latecomers into this academy," she said. 

"I was aware of that when I applied, but for some odd reason, they had sent me an acceptance letter along with me to come to try out," I told her. "Well since you're a senior this year you will have to prove to them that you can meet the required level they want you to be on," she simply said. "I sent them a tape of me performing my magic and skills," I told her. 

"They must have been impressed with your skills for them to call you up here. What magic do you use?" she asked a bit curious. "I use Celestial magic and a couple of others that relate to it," I told her as she was surprised. "Celestial magic, I've never known there would be another one that would come along," what does she mean by that?

"Pardon me?" I questioned her. "I'm sorry it's just that now and days you don't hear too many mages becoming Celestial wizards. One is because there is a limited amount of powerful keys, two you have to really focus on how much energy you use, and three, after all, most mages don't learn how to fight on their own. They always have their spirits do it for them," she explained. She's not about why most people don't want to become a Celestial mage. It took me years to get to where I am at. 

"Well unlike them I fight alongside my spirits. They're honestly like family to me!" I smiled. She pushed a door open for us to be outside where we saw the arena. She's right, you really can't miss it. "Can you make it from here?" she asked me as I nodded my head. "Thank you for helping me out," I waved off. "Good luck!" she said leaving me be. 

I looked at the time to see that I had one minute left to get there or less I was going to be late. I had to do one thing that came in handy of being an advanced  Celestial Wizard. I was going to use teleportation to appear right in the area. I usually don't do teleportation that much because I didn't want to be lazy. The only time I use teleportation is in an emergency or if I'm very far away from somewhere. 

I held on tight to my luggage so that way they wouldn't get left behind. I took a deep breath and the next thing I know I'm in the hallway. I didn't see anybody till I went around the corner to see guys in their battlesuits. I was the only one there with luggage and a suit on. I could already feel eyes looking upon me in disgust.