Prince meets Dragons

Immediately I was being led to the dorm I was going to stay in. All the principals were personally escorting me there as if I was special. Some of them even seemed super excited while others were just not in the mood. 

We were outside where you could see a bunch of students either practicing their magic, socializing, or heading out. I wonder if the ones heading out are going on a mission. "Makorav did you alert the instructor about Luke coming?" one of them had the short guy. "I did before we left the arena," he excitedly said. He seems like a nice guy. 

"So Luke have you decided ahead of time which guild you would like to join?" the guy wearing a dress said. "Guild?" I re-questioned. "Yes, basically the school you would like to attend at this academy. You have looked into this right?" the guy asked me. "Not as much as I should have, but does it matter which one I join, or do they have different qualities?" I asked speaking in a formal tone. 

"Well, Luke, all of the guilds here are different. Base on how you identify yourself as a wizard will be easier for you to choose the guild that is a perfect match for you," the small old guy said. "Yes yes, you can join Blue Pegasus because you seem like a nice formal young man who knows how to dress and fight in style," he said sparking my interest. "I like the way this is heading, keep going," I smiled. 

"Oh you seem like you know how to spark a lady's attention," he said as I widen my eyes. Wait so is this a man or woman or does he just identifies himself as a woman? "You will be perfect for Mr. Ichiya's small group," he said observing my facial features. When he said Ichiya I had to think back on what I read in Sorcerer Weekly Magazines. 

He's the short guy with red hair and that has a group of three that flirt with women. He also sprays a bunch of perfume which will not work out for me and my allergies. "Sounds interesting, but I wonder what the other guilds consist of before I rush off to one without knowing the others," I awkwardly smiled at him. 

"Well we are always looking for wild members in Quatro Cerebus," the guy with the hat said smirking at me. "I read up on your guild and have seen you guys in battle, I have to say that does not fit my environment," I casually said letting him down easy. "Um okay, that's very understandable," he awkwardly said with unease. 

"You can join Lamia Scale, our guild has been in the top five for many generations," the lady said spinning her finger around in excitement. "Good for you, but don't you spin your students along with other wizards around here?" I asked as she was taken back. "Since I eat a lot that won't be good for my stomach or eyesight," she stopped spinning her finger and looked ahead. 

"Raven Tail would be a perfect option for you," a guy with a long nose said. For some odd reason, he reminds me of Pinocchio; with the brown skin, long nose, facial textures, and how he kept the same facial expression since I arrived here. He's just been smiling like a creep the whole time. 

"How would Raven Tail be a perfect option for me? I heard your guild does illegal jobs and I don't want that on my record," I said kinda offended. For the first time since I've been here his facial expression has changed.  The little old man was snickering to himself making the guy that looked like Pinocchio upset. 

"Sabertooth is an option, we've been the top guild here for years and we have people at our academy just like you. We have two other Dragon Slayers and a Celestial Mage so you'll fit right in. Besides, you can achieve a higher level of your magic by the end of the year," he said giving me a fake smile. "Your guild sounds good, but I heard that if your wizards have one lost under their belt then they get kicked out. But before they get kicked out they have to go through an unnecessary punishment like stripping off their clothes in front of everybody. Sorry but I'm not interested in people seeing my private areas," I declined as he looked taken back.