0

𝙈𝙄𝙉 𝘽𝙊𝙍𝘼 knew that this was a mistake, a big mistake.

She knew that coming back to Korea would have an effect on people and mostly have an effect on her, the traumatic incident was no secret to the ones of her past and the students of Saebom High.

But Bora couldn't just do it. She couldn't just sit around in America and act like her life was perfect and she deserved to be happy.

She couldn't keep running from her past, hiding, and avoiding all her problems because, at the end of the day, the guilt will always be there. Eating her alive, keeping her up at night, and as the saying goes "nobody knows what happens behind closed doors"

Bora was once a happy girl, well she liked to believe she was because she was naïve to the cruel world around her. She was naïve about how the world could be so evil, how one's words can deeply affect a person, and how society is the worst thing there is when it turns against you.

But ever since the incident happened, it was a wake-up call.

A splash of ice-cold water in the face when you are half asleep.

A reason that made her feel better is that she wasn't coming back entirely because of guilt, no she was coming back because she finished her private studies in America and she missed her father.

So she was coming back to be with him, her poor single businessman of a father. A hardworking man he is, sometimes even forgets to take his medication.

Min Bora was coming back because she missed her old man and felt like something tragic would happen if she stayed away for too long. But she knows her dad is the smartest man the world has ever known.

So she said if that excuse wouldn't work to make her feel better, she decided she would come back due to her poor grandma. Her poor sick grandma who is bedridden in the hospital, probably cursing all the nurses out at this very moment.