𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫/𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Y/n has been dragging her feet all day

Y/n has been dragging her feet all day. She just wasn't feeling too good. She got wet all day yesterday due to it raining and since it's going to be cold all week she knew she wasn't going to be okay. She has a coat but it wasn't the best.

It was the only thing she had in her locker yesterday. Now, she's struggling to walk the halls as she feels like she's been hit by a bus. She felt nothing but pain in her entire body. She walks to her locker and rest her warm forehead against the cool locker. She sighs and opens her locker. She's so sluggish, she has to hold onto the locker door.

"Y/n!" Somebody calls her name.

She quickly whips her head around and nearly falls.

"Woah!" The person huffs catching her.

She looks up and her eyes are met with dark wavy hair. His doe like eyes made their appearance into her (e/c) eyes. She can see that he's concerned about her but she gets out of his hold and grips her locker door again.

"Hey, J-Jungkook. Y-You need uhm something?" She asks, barely keeping her words straight.

He places his cool hand on her really warm forehead. She flinched at his touch but she lets him do what he has to do.

"Y/n are you sick?" He asks, touching every inch of her warm face.

She shakes her head, "N-No. Why would you a-ask that?" She stutters out.

He sighs and grabs her hand. He closes her locker and guides her to the exit of the school.

"Jungkook, what a-are you doing?" She asks, still stuttering on her words.

"I'm taking you to my house. You need to rest and take some medicine." He tells her.

She stays silent as she lets him pull her out of the school building. He guides her to his car and helps her inside. He closes the door and she sloppily puts on her seat belt. He opens the driver side and slips in.

He looks her way and he sees some sweat on her forehead and upper lip. Her eyes are closed from her head hurting so much.

He turns on his car and put his car into drive and leaves the student parking lot. Ten minutes later, Jungkook arrives to his house. With their short journey, Y/n has fallen completely asleep.

Jungkook looks at her. She looked so childlike to him. He reaches out and pushes her hair out of her face. His eyes widen. She's sweating more than she was before.