project pt 1

Amy was in class as the teacher pairs her up with blaze for an assignment. Amy was obviously surprised and looked at blaze. She was surprised as well.

Teacher:the assignment is due in two weeks.

Blaze:two whole weeks.

The teacher hands the papers to each student. Rouge gotten Scourge as a partner (mini A/n XD I had to >:3)

<><><><><><> later <><><><><><>

Amy's pov
After class me and blaze were in the library studying. They had to do a report on farm animals. We winded up with Goats for our project.

Blaze notices rouge and scourge at a different table trying to come up with stuff to do... They winded up with a donkey which fits with the two perfectly.

<><><><><><> later <><><><><><>
Me and blaze were at my house as blaze's mom allowed blaze to visit me and my family. I introduced blaze to vanilla and cream.

Amy:blaze this is vanilla the rabbit and my little sister Cream.

Blaze:it's very nice to meet you two.

Cream was exited for me since I''ve gotten new friends. It was normal. Cream had meet a new friend, a chao, named Cheese. Vanilla had just gotten cheese as a birthday gift or rather they went to the local chao garden where vanilla gotten a job there.

<><><><> end of chapter <><><><>