⚠︎︎You dont belong⚠︎︎

No one's POV: "AAAAAAAH!!!" A scream can be heard coming from the Volleyball team's club room

The scream belonged to Tanaka as he was seething with rage while holding up a magazine.

"Monthly volleyball did an article about that butt Weasel Oikawa!" He says causing a certain (H/c) player to perk his head up and the name mentioned.

"I'm not surprised he's really talented!"
Sugawara says with his hands on his hip

"U-Umm w-who's Oikawa?" Y/n questioned while walking over to the group of five who are now staring at him dumbfounded.

"You don't know who the GREAT KING IS?!?!" Hinata yells causing him to get a smack on the back of the head by Kageyama.

"Boke Stop yelling he's right there!" He says to Hinata causing them to have a stare down.

Nishinoya runs and tackles Y/n in a hug rubbing their cheeks together, "Don't worry about Oikawa we won't let him taint our Adorable {N/n}.

The nickname caused Y/n to get flustered and blush looking away while Nishinoya gets grabbed by the collar by Sugawara.

"Tooru Oikawa's favorite food is milk bread."
"His personal saying is (If you're gonna hit it, hit it until it breaks" Tanaka says and that causing Y/n to start shaking as his soul leaves his body.

"That's what the story's about?" Suga questions Tanaka. "Yeah who gives a crap about corny things like that!"

"Hey looks like Sejoh's 3rd years are staying on the team to get revenge on Shiratorizawa." Tanaka says while getting fired up.

"That's cute and all but it's not enough to beat me!!!" Tanaka yells while scratching the magazine, "Or me!!" Hinata yells also.

Sugawara slaps Tanaka's face causing him to drop the magazine, "Stop you're gonna rip it!!" He yells.

"I have to a-admit..." Y/n starts causing everyone to pause and look at him.

"A match against him sounds so amazing~"
Y/n cooes while holding his cheeks and squirming causing a bit of jealousy to rise in his teammates chest.

"Yeah yeah whatever!" Nishinoya says defusing the flame. "

"Hm, Ushiwaka?" Suga says with a hint of surprise in his voice causing Hinata and Nishinoya to lean in to see what he's talking about.

"What!? JAPAN!?" Hinata says with wide eyes now this sparking a interest in Y/n.

Just then Daichi and 2 others open the club room's door, "Hey,cmon outside guys it's time to run some laps!" Daichi says.

"Daichi Ushiwaka made the world youth team!" Sugawara tells him causing the Captain to be surprise, "Huh!?" Daichi exclaims.

"World youth team?" Yamaguchi questions before Tsukishima starts talking, "He represents japan's on the team of the world's best young players." He says plainly

"Only one school can only represent Miyagi prefecture in the spring nationals." Daichi says walking in the room.

"And if we won that school would be us" he finishes causing Y/n to go deep into thought before speaking.

"T-Then lets w-win..."Y/n says causing Daichi to turn to him with a nervous but serious face.

"If we're gonna do that then we're gonna have to take down Oikawa and Ushiwaka" he says causing a collective amounts of small grunts to be heard.