Milk bread boy

No one's POV:

No one's POV:

"Time to eat!!!" Everyone shouted as I ready's their chopsticks.

Everyone was enjoying themselves stuffing their faces with the food and conversating.

Y/n and Yachi were currently huddled up vlose together shaking out of fear at the giant highschool boys as they surround the grill.

Y/n made a break for it running to anyone he knew for protection and that being Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

Time skip

After the bus everyone went straight to the gym for a speech from Tekeda Sensei about Spring tournament that's supposedly happening tomorrow.

"Aw yeah, we're gonna win this time!" Tanaka says as everyone was practicing their serving and receiving.

Y/n's POV: I check the time and realized that I had to go get groceries to make dinner.

"U-Ummm Daichi?" I call for the captain gaining his attention.

"Yeah, what is it Y/n?" He asks as he pauses what he was doing.

"O-Oh umm I need to g-go pick up s-some groceries to-tonight to make dinner" I say while bowing.

"Oh ok you're excused, also stay safe I don't want anything bad happening" he says while giving a closed eyes smile.

"Thank you!" I say before I hear someone start talking I turn a little to see Tsukishima.

"Hey Daichi i need to go pick some groceries up for my mom mind if you don't mind?" He asked as Daichi gave them a nod.

'What is he up too?' I think to myself as I walk out the gym and to the side walk. I hear movement coming from behind me and turn to see Salt shaker who is now next to me.

"Did you really have to go get something?" I ask as he just stares down at me before smirking.

"No I just wanted an excuse to leave" he says as he chuckles a little.....

The walk was silent but not an uncomfortable silence, it was rather peaceful until the wind kept picking up.

I started to shiver while rubbing my shoulders desperately in need for friction. Unknown to the pair of eyes on me.

I hear shuffling but think nothing of it until I felt weight on my shoulder causing me to turn to Tsukishima and see him without his jacket.

"Y-You didn't have t-to do that Tsukishima..!" I say trying to take off the jacket but was stopped by a hand swatting it away.

"Don't play stupid you were getting cold..." he said while looking away desperately trying to hide the little blush that was crawling onto his cheeks.