surprise

prologue
it was just a normal day in mondstadt, people walking around   sharing some words with one another.

no one really thought this day would be any different than any other days they have experienced in city of freedom.

but oh how wrong they were.

chapter 1:surprise

  amber was walking around to city,because she finished her work early and just decided to go on a walk,just as she passed huffman she heard some noises and decided to check it out.

it was empty, no matter how much she tried she saw no one near so she thought it was just her mind playing tricks on her, as she continued to walk small chuckle was heard from the place.

as she finally decided to just go home and rest that's when they realised it was they're chance to do whatever they were her for.

they had it all planed out except amber no knights were at that place at this time and even she left so it was perfect moment.

but maybe they forgot that mondstadt is not actually godless city, as they tried to go out of their hiding places. they hears beautiful voice from behind

-hey do you guys need some help?

they got frozen in place knowing they messed up  and if some miracle didn't happen they would see themselves in jail

and no matter how surprising it was miracle did happen

-you really think you are all that huh venti?

-wdym think? i am all that

- well we will see

as goku stepped closer snd closer to venti his heart started beating faster and  faster, he didn't know the reason of it was but he didn't like it.

he unconsciously started stepping back and back until he realised that there was nowhere else to go.

goku was walking closer to him second by second and he seemed pretty pleased by seeing venti scared.

as he finally closed the distance between their chests he looked down and saw venti just standing there like 🕴️

venti felt that he was getting hotter as all the memories came back and added it to the fact that he was basically trapped against wall by goku

1 year ago

as the sun was going down and was bringing all the light with it,  people just stood there and watched it turn into different colours and make some peoples colorless lives at least more lively.

at that very moment couple was walking down the street and they both went separately bcz why not.

now

as all the memories came back he realised that he missed goku sm so they kissed

  the end

and as i already said this is a joke ☺