𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

*UNEDITED*

Emberly stands in her room, her suitcase on her bed, clothes scattered all around her as she packed her bags.

She would be leaving for New York in 3 days, and she had to have alk her stuff packed and ready to go.

She hated that she wouldn't be spending the summer in Beverly, thought.  It did bother her that she wouldn't be staying home for the summer. She wanted to be there with Everly and her family. But her Mom said they would support her and they understood this is what would happen when Emberly decided to do the movie. 

"Packing your stuff already?" Emberly turns around looking at Everly who was standing at the doorway of her room

"Yeah. I leave the day after tomorrow and I still haven't finished packing yet." Emberly says as she folded up her shirts stuffing them in her suitcase.

After she was done she turned around and watched as Everly stood there quietly watching.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay with you and the baby?" Emberly asks as she came towards Everly, 

"No. Me and the baby are fine. It's just..  I'm not trying to get emotional because of these stupid hormones but I'm actually going to miss you when your gone." Everly says. 

"I'm going miss you too. Come here." Emberly says pulling Everly into a hug.

This was something Emberly was not prepared to deal with, was the goodbyes. Emberly had never been away from her family.

And now here she was going to New York for a whole summer. No one to guide her or give her advice on anything, no one to help her through this, it was just her. And that was scary. 

***

It was the next day as Emberly was at the End Of The Year Gala walking around. It was just her going by herself, since Everly wanted to stay home and Mark and her mom were having date night. 

She wore a black dress but at the top half of the dress had a floral design and the bottom half was all black with a side slit, she paired the dress with some simple black heels and her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"Hey." Emberly says as she approached Spencer, who was dressed in a dark blue tux.

"Hey. You here by yourself?" Spencer asks. 

"Yeah. Everly didn't feel like coming and Mom and Mark are hanging out with each other and I haven't seen Olivia or Layla yet, so it's just me." Emberly says. 

"You want some company? We could go get a drink." Spencer says holding his hand out. 

"As long as it's alcohol  free then I'm in." Emberly smiled putting her hand in his as they two away heading towards the bar. 

It was bit later as Emberly, stood with Spencer, Layla and Olivia talking amongst themselves when Emberly noticed Coach Baker coming in the Gala. 

"Hey, Liv. Did you know your dad was coming?" Emberly asks putting her drink down on the table. 

"No." Olivia answers as they watch Coach Baker head towards a group of people.

He must not have been staying long since he was dressed in a light blue jumpsuit, making him stand out from everyone. 

Wondering what was going on they all walked away from the table getting closer to where Coach Baker was talking to man.

Apparently they weren't the only ones being nosy and wondering, since everyone around had stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to Coach Baker.