Mall

So currently I am 14. Grade 9, and just began highschool. Hate it. But the best thing, the only reason        I still show up to schoool is because of my 2 best friends. Kaitlyn and Jake. I've known Kaitlyn ever since grade 1. I call her Kait for short.

___________________________________________________________________________________ Sunday

Sunday started with texts from Kaitlyn.

Her: Hey Lica. U up yet? 

Her: Wake up!!

Me: Im up, gez

Her: K good. Wnt to meet at the mall at lunch?

Me: K sure. Meet u there. Ill text u if I have to much hmw...

 I hoped out of bed and jumped into a shower. I got out and put on my white lace top and black jegings, grabed my backpack and a snack. I headed to my room and started my homework. Hours passed I finished my homework and then I grabed my purse and met Kait at the mall. She told me to meet her at the sushi bar. I saw her and walked up. When we go shoping we usualy just walk and talk. I told her that I actrually had to get something for Evans birthday, it was in 2 days. So we walked over to HMV and I found some random things and got them for him. Then we walked out and we started talking. Kait always asks me for advice for friends and boys. This time, it was boys.

"Okay. I dont know why but I kinda like Ross. I met him a few days ago."                                                 " I know, I met him a few days ago. He's actrually really nice."                                                                 " We have been texting for a while"                                                                                                               "OHHHHHHH" "Show me the texts!"                                                                                                        "k"

Ross: Hey

Kaitlyn: Hi

Ross: How r u?

Kaitlyn: Good. U?

Ross: Good

"Ohhhh"                        " I know. Hes asked me out! I'm meeting him tonight!"                         "congrats!" " We should go buy you some new clothes!"

We walked over to forever 21 and she bought a white top and a pair of black jeggings. We arrived at her house and I curled her beautiful blonde hair to be in waves. She wore her white top, her black jeggings, a pair of white and black heels and toped of her outfit with a black necklace. She put on mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. Ross came along and picked her up. He held roses and I pushed her out the door. I headed home and then started texting her. I told her to come over to my house after the date and tell me all about it.  I went home and then I changed into my pj's. She got to my home and it was 12. She started talking to me. well I was